Discover America: Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon RV'ing at its finest
This is the trip your RV was made to go on. Trailer Village® RV Park is the only in-park RV park with full hookups and it’s incredibly close to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. Set within a high desert landscape, the Trailer Village RV Park is a paved pull-through site perfect for vehicles up to 50 feet long. Best of all, it’s open year-round.
Full RV hookups inside the Grand Canyon
- Check-in time: 12 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12 p.m.
- Quiet hours: 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- Charcoal fires only. No wood fires allowed.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after them.
- Due to water shortages, washing your vehicle is prohibited.
- All trash must be placed in dumpsters.
- Satellite users: The Grand Canyon’s zip code is 86023
Registration Kiosk Hours of Operation
2019 Operating Hours
- Jan. 1 – March 22: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- March 23 – Oct. 21: 7 a.m. – 9 pm.
- Oct. 22 – Dec. 31: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For guests arriving after the Registration Kiosk has closed for the day:
- If you have a guaranteed reservation, a notice will be posted on the welcome building door with your last name, reservation number, and the site number you are assigned to.
- If you do NOT have a reservation, there will be a sign posted at the welcome building with available sites listed (if any).
Bed & Breakfast Package
Enjoy nightly RV site rental at Trailer Village RV Park and daily breakfast at the Yavapai Lodge Restaurant for each person in your party. Breakfast is served until 10:30 AM.
- Scrambled Eggs
- Specialty Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
- Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Cereal and Oatmeal
- Juice & Coffee (or Tea)
Let’s Hike Package
Hiking the Grand Canyon is one of those “bucket list” items that brings people from all over the world to this unique and special place. No matter your skill level or ability, there is a trail for everyone at the Grand Canyon. These trails range from short and easy journeys along level ground, all the way up to the mammoth trek of hiking the canyon from rim to rim.
Our Let’s Hike package contains everything you’ll need to experience the Grand Canyon hiking trails. This package includes:
- RV site rental at Trailer Village
- Full breakfast each day at Yavapai Lodge Restaurant for each adult (up to 4)
- 1 Grand Canyon Logo Mountain Smith Daypack filled with the following items:
- Grand Canyon Logo refillable water bottle (1 per adult)
- 1 Grand Canyon Day Hikers Guidebook
- Trail Snacks (1 per adult)
- 1 Emergency Whistle
- 1 Flashlight
The Right Hookups Make All the Difference
Welcome to the only RV site in the entire park with full hook-ups. At Trailer Village® RV Park, the following are included in your site rental:
- Electrical hookup (30 amp and 50 amp sites available)
- Cable TV hookup
- Sewage and water hookups
Plus, there are a lot of great things to do near Trailer Village RV Park. Whether you want to drive or walk everything is incredibly convenient. With dedicated RV parking, The Grand Canyon Visitor Center® is a great place to start. Be sure to see its spectacular 3-D relief map of the canyon and watch the 20-minute film, Grand Canyon: A Journey of Wonder. Other nearby places of interest includes Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Geology Museum and Pipe Creek Vista.