The 2019 Winnebago Travato: Everything You Need to Know
What’s New in the 2019 Winnebago Travato
The Winnebago Travato is the runaway hit of the motorhome world. It’s based on the robust ProMaster chassis which promises both power without compromise as well fuel efficiency. At 21 feet, the Travato provides you the room you need to be comfortable without worrying about if you’re going to crash the motorhome. As far as touring coaches go, the Winnebago Travato has quickly set new benchmarks for the industry. So the question begs, how could they have improved the Travato over the last year?
Winnebago estimates that the upgrades in the 2019 model are going to provide you a 4% higher resell value, down the road. They’ve included the Zampp solar (200W) to the standard model which will allow you to charge while you boondock. The new model also includes more storage space, like under the bed, and additional wall insulation. These additional features make the Travato more comfortable and easier to live in over a long period of time.
More amenities have been added to help make the living situation more ideal in this motorhome. For instance, they’ve added a side screen door which will help keep out the bugs. The cabinet doors have improved locking mechanisms which should be a vast improvement on previous models. It’s not only the interior of the Travato that’s been updated, the exterior has been improved as well (see below)!
Winnebago Travato Floorplans
2019 Travato Exterior Additions
The Truma Combi EcoPlus is a state-of-the-art climate control system that you’re going to rely on to keep you comfortable. It allows for coach heat and recovering your hot water quickly using LP gas (propane) and 1,750 watts of electrical heating elements. The most exciting addition may just be the armless Colorado Carefree RV awning. The awning is 13 feet and includes luminous LED lighting. The awning also has an automatically retraction feature which it engages when there is wind that is too strong.
Note: Dimensions shown are for sleeping space only and may vary due to styling differences.
Dashed lines denote overhead storage areas.
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.) Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.