Unwind Inside & Out
Stop dreaming of full-scale luxury in a maneuverable Class C package, and start living it in the Cambria®. Three distinct floorplans are nicely appointed with features that make life more enjoyable, such as premium Ultraleather furniture, LED lighting, and available dual-pane Contour™ windows. An available Interior Upgrade Package takes the Cambria to the next level of comfort and leisure with the addition of MCD solar/blackout roller shades, a decorative galley backsplash, and more. Prefer to spend your time outdoors? The large exterior trunk with a convenient drain plug allows you to keep plenty of cold beverages on hand while you relax beneath the powered patio awning with LED lighting. You may even have to remind yourself that you aren’t dreaming; you’re just enjoying life in your new Cambria.
BenchMark® – Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
Enjoy advanced zone heating and hot water on demand from the Aqua-Hot system. A series of tubes coiled around a central boiler distributes heat to small heat exchangers throughout the motorhome. This precision system delivers:
- Even heating from floor to ceiling and throughout the coach
- Zone control for up to five distinct heat zones
- Instant hot water for showers, laundry, and dishes
- Fume-free performance
By using engine heat, AC power, Diesel, or LP to fuel a central boiler, Aqua-Hot keeps you comfortable anytime, anywhere.
The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Enjoy a Great Night’s Sleep, Rest Assured – The Ideal Rest Nouveau digital comfort control mattress makes sleeping a readily comfortable and restful experience. You can easily customize the firmness level that best suits your personal sleeping preference with his and her dual controls.
Experience the comfort of home while you’re away:
- Ultra-strength cover assists in moisture evaporation and management—eliminating bacterial growth for a healthier sleep environment.
- Ultra-supportive, self-adjusting sleep technology.
- Three compression flex zones provide high-performance body fit and support alignment for maximum pressure relief and comfort.
- Dual digital hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- Specifically formulated comfort layer for added full-body contouring and progressive head-to-toe support.
- Virtually silent Freedom-Air™ inflator operation.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio – SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
A Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Rest Easy® Multi-Position Lounge is a Couch, a Lounger and a Comfortable Bed – It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull-out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Owners of select models will find the Rest Easy built right into the extendable sectional sofa for an even more relaxing experience. The Rest Easy is part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motorhomes. So no matter what road you’re on, you’ll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Your home away from home should feel like home. – Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Exceptional Finish and Unsurpassed Protection in One. – Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
Turn Your Cab Into a Second Bedroom – The StudioLoft™ turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become an integral part of the living area.
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||46.5||93||102|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||27||34||34|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6||6|
|Optional Water Tank Capacity (gal.)||Continuous||Continuous||Continuous|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||34/31||34/31||26/34|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||18||18||18|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||55||55||55|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||9,600||9,600||9,600|
Ford® E450 Chassis
- 305-hp 6.8L V10 SEFI Triton® engine
- TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive
- 120-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS
- Trailer Hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight and wiring w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Rear auxiliary air springs
- Hydraulic leveling jacks w/automatic controls
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Cab seats hinged armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/swivel/recline
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System DVD receiver with 6.2″ LCD color touch screen, handheld remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM®-ready, Spotify®, AppRadio One
- Dual airbags
- 3-point seat belts
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power assist steering w/tilt wheel
- Cruise control
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Power door locks
- Power exterior mirrors w/defrost
- Cab mat (rubber)
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 6″ touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio w/CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), iPod® and USB connections, Bluetooth™, color rearview camera
- Sideview color camera system (cameras mounted to exterior mirrors)
- SiriusXM® satellite radio prep, receiver, antenna(subscription not included)
- Home Theater Sound System receiver, DVD player, amplifier, 5 speakers, subwoofer
- 28″ HDTV (27D, 27K)
- 40″ HDTV (30J)
- USB/multi-outlet charging stations
- LED lights
- Satellite system ready
- Video selection system
- Front wraparound curtain
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Tinted windows
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- OnePlace® systems center
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Powered ventilator roof vent (bedroom)
- Roof vent (lounge)
- Powered StudioLoft™ bed w/LED lights (rear of coach) (27D)
- Skylight w/sliding screen, pleated shade, and vent
- Interior Upgrade Package galley backsplash, cab seat lounge cushions (2), dash and beverage tray appliqué, carpet floor mat in the cab, decorative wall mirror (27D, 27K), decorative picture (30J), Corian® sink and range covers, 2 sofa throw pillows, MCD solar/blackout roller shades (in select areas)
- Winegard® automatic satellite TV antenna system
- Winegard HD-ready in-motion satellite TV antenna system
- Frameless, dual-pane windows
- Deluxe powered ventilator fan w/rain cover, remote, and thermostat (bedroom)
- Polished Corian® countertops
- Flip-up Corian countertop extension (30J)
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Microwave oven w/vented range fan (touch control)
- Double-bowl stainless sink
- Cold water filtration system
- Stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/range fan(touch control)
- 4-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker (27D, 27K)
- Flexible showerhead
- Curved textured glass shower door (30J)
- Retractable, self-cleaning screen shower door (27D, 27K)
- Porcelain toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer
- Water pump switch
- Stainless steel sink
- Towel bar (27D, 27K)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress, headboard, bedspread, pillows, and pillow shams (27K, 30J)
- 24″ HDTV
- Queen Ideal Rest® Nouveau digital control mattress w/remotes (27K, 30J)
- Powered patio awning w/metal wrap w/LED lighting
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Stepwell light w/interior switch
- Premium high-gloss skin
- Rear mud flaps
- Large rear storage compartment w/rotocast compartments w/drain plugs, cover/30″ x 72″ folding table
- Fiberglass running boards w/wheel lips
- Entertainment Center AM/FM stereo, CD/DVD player w/remote, audio and video jacks, 2 exterior speakers
Heating & Cooling System
- 15,000 BTU high-efficiency air conditioner w/heat pump
- 30,000 BTU low-profile, ducted furnace
- Exterior AC duplex receptacle and TV jack
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- Power Cord Compartment 30-amp. power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch, cable TV input, portable satellite dish hookup
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 2 deep-cycle, Group 31 Marine/RV batteries
- 1,000-watt DC/AC inverter
- 100-watt solar panel/battery charger w/controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
- Rear Trunk w/Service Center pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch
- Drainage valve compartment
- Gravity water tank fill w/lockable door
- 10′ sewer hose
- 6-gallon electric ignition, 110-volt/LP water heater w/Energy Management System
- TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Heated holding tank compartment
- On-demand water pump
- Holding tank flushing system
- Sewage pump (macerator) (27D, 27K)
- Tankless water heater
- Child seat tether anchor (dinette) (27K, 30J)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamps
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96″. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.