Have Any Questions
The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Our QuickConnect® coupling valve ensures quick, clean sewer hookups every time. There’s even a holster in the service compartment for easy storage.
SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
The 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 delivers 310 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque, while the 31-gallon fuel tank greatly extends the EKKO’s range. Standard safety features include Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Braking, Driver Alert and more, plus the Winnebago-added Blind Spot Monitoring system.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
a Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Weights and Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||65.3*||60|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||50||50|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||Continuous||Continuous|
|Holding Tank Capacity4 — Black (gal.)||NA||21|
|Holding Tank Capacity4 — Gray (gal.)||51||30|
|LP Capacity5 (lbs.)||40||40|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||31||31|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,630||4,630|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,275||7,275|
|Cassette Toilet Capacity4 (gal.)||5||NA|
Ford Transit Chassis
- Ford® AWD Transit Chassis3.5L EcoBoost® V6 gas engine, 10-speed automatic Selectshift® transmission with overdrive4-wheel anti-lock disc brakesHigh-intensity discharge (HID) headlampsTrailer hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connectorStylized performance wheelsSpare tire
- Laminate countertops
- Microwave oven w/touch control
- 2-burner LP range cooktop w/cover
- 5.3 cu. ft. single door 12V refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel sink w/cover
- Spice rack (24C)
- Adjustable/removable table/counter extension/workstation
- Medicine cabinet
- Oxygenics® shower head
- Removable clothes rod (24C)
- Dry/wet bath w/pivoting wall (22A)
- Lavatory cabinet w/extending lavatory (24C)
- Robe hook(s)
- 24″x30″ Shower w/wall surround (22A)
- 25″x30″ Shower w/wall surround (24C)
- Shower curtain (22A)
- Retractable shower screen door (24C)
- Molded round sink w/single control faucet
- Tissue holder
- Swiveling cassette toilet (22A)
- Electric flush porcelain toilet (24C)
- Twin beds w/WinnSleep™ System
- Flex bed kit
- Wardrobe/drawer storage below beds
- Metal clothes rod
- Room divider curtain
- Reading lights
- 110V, 12V, USB charging ports
- Automatic entrance door step
- LED porch light w/interior switch
- Stepwell light w/interior switch
- Front and rear mud flaps
- Aluminum cab steps w/logoed tread and loop attachment
- Powered patio awning w/LED lights
- Large pass-through storage compartment (24D, 24J)
Heating & Cooling
- Coleman®-Mach® 10 ducted, quiet air conditionerTruma® VarioHeat™ comfort
- Auxiliary start circuitAutomatic dual-battery charge controlCoach battery disconnect systemDedicated second alternator to charge coach batteriesAC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/chargerExterior AC duplex receptacleExterior TV jackCummins Onan® QG 2,800-watt gas generator30-amp power cord(1) 315-amp-hour lithium ion battery w/Bluetooth control package and battery pack heating system(2) 170-watt and (1) 115-watt solar panel/battery charger2,000-watt pure sine wave DC/AC inverterOptional Equipment:Option to delete: Cummins Onan QG 2,800-watt gas generatorAdd (1) additional 315-amp-hour lithium ion battery (Generator delete mandatory with this option)
- Insulated water service center houses water center control panel, hooks, cable tv input, freshwater drain and portable satellite dish hook-up
- Truma AquaGo® tankless comfort plus water heater w/recirculation pump
- On-demand water pump
- Cold water purification system (galley only)
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Holding tank flushing system (24C)
- 10′ sewer hose
- Shower drain pump
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- LPG leak, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Upper and lower child seat tether anchors (dinette seating)
- High-mount brake lamps
- Fog lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty7
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure7
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin7
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.