A Class C Motorhome With Plenty of Storage
The all-new Winnebago Fuse™ was built from the ground up to cater to your active lifestyle. It starts with the new Ford® Transit diesel cutaway chassis and its aggressive nose styling that begs you to cut through the wind on the open road, offering some of the best ergonomics and visibility you will find in a Class C motorhome. Available bike racks and sizable rear storage accommodate life on the go, while a private bedroom and overhead entertainment center are waiting for you when the day is done. If you have a spark for life, the Winnebago Fuse is waiting. Get yourself behind the wheel and let’s get moving.
Flexibility to Meet Your Sleeping Needs – The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily convert the bedroom or living area spaces into bed configurations that accommodate your sleeping needs. For example, twin beds in the bedroom can be turned into a single queen-size bed. Or, in some floorplans, a sofa and dinette or bench seats and a dining table are easily made into a bed. There’s even a Flex Bed System that converts living area furniture into a lower bunk bed. No matter which Flex Bed System you choose, the sleeping arrangement can be just as easily switched back to its original setup.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio – SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage™ – a Better Way to Store Your Gear. – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Good Day and Good Night
Winnebago’s exclusive TrueComfort+ Sofa provides a level, Memory Foam sleeping surface, without low spots or bars, ensuring a truly restful night’s sleep. Designed by Winnebago and built by Stitchcraft, the TrueComfort+ Sofa’s user-friendly design makes it easy to convert from a sofa to a bed and back again.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Your home away from home should feel like home.
Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
Convenience Package cab steps, Coleman Mach 10 Powersaver low profile roof A/C w/1,800-watt heat strip, slide-out cover, swivel passenger cab seat w/booster cushion, additional coach battery, powered patio awning w/LED awning lights and Flexguard awning cover, rear ladder
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||23.1||38|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4(gal.)||27||33|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4(gal.)||43/41||41/43|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||25||25|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,130||4,130|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,275||7,275|
Ford® Transit Chassis
- 185-hp. 3.2L I5 diesel engine, 6-speed automatic overdrive transmission w/SelectShift®
- Trailer Hitch5 2,000-lb. drawbar/200-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 4-pin trailer connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Cab seats armrests, fixed lumbar support, adjustable headrest, and multi-adjustable recline/slide (driver seat only)
- Radio AM/FM stereo, CD, audio input jack, 4″ multi-function display, HD and SiriusXM™ ready
- Rearview Monitor System w/color camera
- Airbags driver and front passenger
- 3-point seat belts
- Cruise control
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Power door locks
- Power exterior mirrors w/defrost/turn signal
- Cab window privacy panels
- Rubber cab mat
- 32″ HDTV
- Coach Stereo System AM/FM, CD/DVD player, Bluetooth, front input jack, and alarm clock
- Satellite system ready
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Tinted windows
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent
- Vinyl ceiling
- Mirror (23T)
- LED lighting
- Assist bar
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- USB charger
- Powered ventilator fan
- Laminate countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension (23A)
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover (23A)
- 3-burner range top (23T)
- Microwave oven w/touch control (23T)
- Microwave/convection oven w/touch control (23A)
- Decorative backsplash w/indirect lighting
- Stainless steel sink w/sink cover
- 3-burner range top w/oven (23T)
- Flexible showerhead
- Retractable, self-cleaning shower screen
- Toilet w/foot pedal
- Fiberglass sink molded into countertop
- Shower w/wall surround
- Powered roof vent
- Mirror (23A)
- Medicine cabinet (23A)
- Robe hook(s)
- Towel ring(s) (23A)
- Tissue holder
- Room divider curtain
- Flex Bed System (23A)
- Deluxe Sleep System w/adjustable headrest
- Twin beds w/foam mattresses and access to storage below (23A)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress and mattress cover (23T)
- 24″ HDTV
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Premium high-gloss skin
- Lighted storage compartments
- Exterior speaker system
- Bike rack
Heating & Cooling System
- 20,000 BTU low-profile, ducted furnace
- Exterior AC duplex receptacle and TV jack
- 2,500-watt Cummins® Onan® LP generator
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp power cord
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Deep-cycle, Group 24 AGM battery
- Solar panel/battery charger
- Service Center city water hookup, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch, sewer hose, coiled water hose, QuickConnect®, and sprayer head
- Water tank fill w/lockable door
- Water heater
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- Heated drainage system
- Child seat tether anchor (23T)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty7
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure7
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin7
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96″ In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.