Nothing But the Best
This is Winnebago® at its best. This is the coach your dream coach dreams about. This is the Winnebago Grand Tour.® Every detail was painstakingly considered to give you the ultimate motorhome experience. Built on the V-Ride axle, side radiator Maxum Chassis® with UltraSteer tag axle (45RL), your options are vast. Driver conveniences such as the world-class cab seats, Mobileye® collision avoidance technology, and large, dual GPS screens make every trip a pleasure. A king bed, luxurious private master bathroom, and separate mid-coach half-bath provide a unique level of comfort and privacy that is enhanced with lounge and bedroom HDTVs, a Yamaha® sound system, and the Glide & Dine® dining table. Our largest, grandest floorplan, the Grand Tour 45RL, features a double-tier galley island, retractable HDTV, and a cozy fireplace. Even the little things like MCD powered blackout shades and soft-close drawers make a big difference in creating the ultimate coach. Experience life in the Winnebago Grand Tour and accept only the best.
Leveling Has Never Been Easier
Raise and lower the hydraulic jacks from any of three convenient locations. Do the job from the driver’s seat or step outside and use the controls at either the entrance door or service center to monitor the jacks as you lower them. No hassle. No guesswork. Just a level coach at your convenience.
Experience the Comfort of Aqua-Hot®
Enjoy advanced zone heating and hot water on demand from the Aqua-Hot system. A series of tubes coiled around a central boiler distributes heat to small heat exchangers throughout the motorhome. This precision system delivers:
- Even heating from floor to ceiling and throughout the coach
- Zone control to up to five distinct heat zones
- Instant hot water for showers, laundry and dishes
- Fume-free performance
By using engine heat, AC power and Diesel or LP to fuel a central boiler, Aqua-Hot keeps you comfortable anytime, anywhere.
It’s BIG, Really BIG
The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Kick Back and Relax
The contoured Euro recliner features a soft Ultraleather™ covering that looks like leather and feels even softer. A built-in footrest kicks out as you recline, providing an elegant and comfortable spot to read a book or watch TV.
Stretch Out in the New Extendable Sectional Sofa
It may look like a typical sofa when you are driving down the road, but when the slideout expands, so does the extendable sectional sofa. In just a few quick steps, this exclusive Winnebago Industries sofa increases your seating capacity by 50%, allowing the whole family to gather around the television or enjoy some pleasant conversation.
Slide it, set it, and enjoy.
The innovative Glide & Dine table is the perfect fit for dining, using a computer, crafting, and more. Built on a hidden track, the table top slides along the buffet to accommodate a variety of activities. Slide it to the far end for maximum workspace, or keep it in the middle so diners can sit on both sides. The tabletop also expands seamlessly to allow plenty of elbow room when dining with guests.
Infotainment is at your fingertips.
The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
Enjoy a Superior Ride and Leave Nothing Behind
The perfect diesel-pusher experience begins with a chassis designed like no other. Winnebago Industries engineers worked closely with Freightliner® — the proven leader in diesel motorhome chassis — to create the Maxum Chassis®: a stronger, better performing chassis with a lower center of gravity for unsurpassed ride and handling. To top it off, the Maxum Chassis offers up to 246 cubic feet of exterior storage so you can load up with everything you need for weeks on the road. The secret is its revolutionary lowered-rail design combined with our exclusive SuperStructure® construction and SmartSpace® philosophy that increases the cross-coach storage height for the most efficient use of space.
Day or Night
The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Our Vision. Your Safety.™
Mobileye® is the technology leader in Collision Avoidance Systems, advancing driver safety through collision prevention and mitigation. Mobileye’s unique vision-based platform is an all-in-one system that analyzes the risk of forward collision, lane departure, headway/following time, excessive speed and pedestrian hazards. When a threat is detected, Mobileye warns the driver with simple visual and audible alerts in real time – giving the driver time to make necessary corrections to avoid potential collisions or mitigate their severity.
Nature Meets Innovation
Getting a good night’s sleep shouldn’t be a challenge. The Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress makes it easier and more comfortable than ever. With the Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress, there is no need to compromise; you can adjust your individual firmness level with digital precision and slumber in superior comfort.
Enjoy comfort-enhancing features:
- A cotton and bamboo fiber cover panel that combines the natural comfort and wicking benefits of cotton with inherently mildew proof bamboo fibers to create an incredibly comfortable and hygienic sleep surface. As an added benefit, both materials are renewable, sustainable, and earth-friendly.
- A natural wool covered 2-in-1 duo firmness reversible insert with naturally antimicrobial latex on one side and body temperature activated Memory-Cell® on the other, allowing you to choose your desired comfort level.
- Virtually silent Freedom-Air™ inflator operation
- Dual digital hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
Control It All at OnePlace
The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Another Smart Solution: Our PowerLine Energy Management System
Another smart solution: our PowerLine Energy Management System. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave, and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
Our QuickConnect® coupling valve ensures quick, clean sewer hookups every time. There’s even a holster in the service compartment for easy storage.
A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords
Say good–bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap—and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio
SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch
The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage™ – a Better Way to Store Your Gear
Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty
Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Set Your Thermostat to Maximum Comfort
Welcome to TrueAir Maximum Comfort A/C, a new evolution in RV air conditioning where comfort, efficiency, and precision control come together to provide you with an exceptional travel experience.
TrueAir has set the standard in RV air conditioning systems for years. Now we’ve raised the bar again with an improved, roof-mounted A/C distribution system: TrueAir Maximum Comfort A/C. It’s a new and better generation of RV air conditioning technology, replacing our TrueAir Residential Central A/C.
Why change? The advent of new diesel emission standards requires chassis components to be placed in the basement space previously used for our TrueAir compressor package and the future availability of that cooling unit package is in question due to new refrigerant regulations that require larger re-designed compressors.
Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Your home away from home should feel like home.
Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
Exceptional Finish and Unsurpassed Protection in One.
Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
Grand Tour Specifications
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||196||196||210|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||85||85||85|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||Continuous||Continuous||Continuous|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||51/95||51/71||51/95|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||5.6||5.6||5.6|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||150||150||150|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||15,660||15,660||15,660|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||30,000||30,000||30,000|
|Wheelbase||279″ + tag||279″ + tag||291″ + tag|
- Cummins® ISL 8.9L 450-hp turbo-charged diesel engine
- UltraSteer passive tag axle (45RL)
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission w/3-stage compression brake
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Air Suspension, V-Ride rear air suspension
- 240-amp. alternator (45RL)
- 160-amp alternator (42HL, 42QL)
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick-connect air accessory
- HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- Towing package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer hitch6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Side radiator (45RL)
- Automatic air leveling system (45RL)
- Villa luxury cab seats driver and queen passenger seat w/6-way power, power footrests, heat and massage, remote swivel, power lumbar support, manual recline, adjustable armrests
- 3-point seat belts
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 10.4″ touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, 2nd monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio, steering wheel and handheld remote, SiriusXM® (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, Bluetooth®, color rearview camera, sideview camera display, USB, house mode feature
- Video camera system
- Tilt/telescoping SmartWheel™ steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Powered entrance and storage door locks w/remote keyless entry
- Powered adjustable mirrors w/defrost, sideview color cameras and turn signal
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Powered stepwell cover
- 2-speed built-in defroster fans
- MCD powered solar/blackout roller shades (windshield)
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Sirius satellite radio
- Mobileye® Collision Avoidance
- Infinity Premium Cab Speakers (system includes 11 speakers)
- Electric fireplace adjustable thermostat and flame, handheld remote, electric timer w/automatic shut-off
- 50″ 4K UHDTV (42HL, 42QL)
- 60″ 4K UHDTV (45RL)
- Blu-ray™ Home Theater w/soundbar and subwoofer
- Dirt Devil® central vacuum system w/VacPan®
- Security safe
- HDMI 4×4 Matrix central video selection system
- Satellite system ready
- Skylight w/powered shade
- Contour™ windows tinted, dual-glazed, thermo-insulated
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Powered ventilator fan w/wall switch (galley)
- MCD manual solar roller shades (driver/passenger, lounge, dinette, bedroom windows)
- MCD powered blackout roller shades (driver/passenger, lounge, dinette, bedroom windows)
- LED ceiling lights w/dimming feature
- Accent lights above front overhead cabinets and ceiling trim panels
- Jack® digital TV amplified antenna system
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Multi-plex wall switches
- Winegard® Trav’ler® automatic multi-satellite antenna
- Winegard Rayzar® automatic TV antenna system
- Yamaha® Premium Sound System (lounge and bedroom)
- Digital amplified TV antenna
- Quartz countertops w/decorative backsplash and bamboo sink covers (45RL)
- Corian countertops w/decorative backsplash (42HL, 42QL)
- Stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/exterior vented range fan and touch control
- Drawer-style dishwasher
- 2-burner induction range top w/rapid cooling ceramic glass top and electronic controls
- Residential French door refrigerator w/freezer drawer, water and ice dispenser
- Cold water filtration system
- Double bowl stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel microwave/speedcook oven w/exterior vented range fan (NA 45RL)
- Quartz countertop w/decorative backsplash (45RL)
- Corian countertop w/decorative backsplash (42HL, 42QL)
- Delta® Handheld, flexible showerhead
- Skylight (NA 42QL)
- Porcelain toilet w/power flush
- Area rug (master bath)
- Fold-down shower seat (45RL)
- 1-piece fiberglass shower (42HL, 42QL)
- Corian shower surround w/decorative inserts (45RL)
- MCD manual solar/blackout roller shades
- Powered ventilator fan
- Powered roof vent
- Towel bar(s)
- Towel ring(s)
- Medicine cabinet
- Robe hook(s) (NA 45RL)
- Tissue holder
- Soap dispenser
- Magic Mirror 29″ HDTV (45RL)
Optional Package Upgrade
Pull-Out Tailgate Package single-burner induction range top, painted steel counter, stainless steel lockable refrigerator/freezer, bottle opener, garbage bag holder, paper towel holder, cold water access port, flexible water spout w/shut off, 15′ coil water hose, 110-volt/AC receptacle, large storage area, LED light
- 28″ HDTV (42QL)
- 32″ HDTV (42HL)
- 43″ Magic Mirror HDTV (45RL)
- Ceiling fan
- Powered king bed w/Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress and remote controls
- Bedspread, pillows, and shams
- Exterior entertainment center 40″ HDTV w/extendable/pivot mounting bracket, home theater soundbar system, and subwoofer
- Auxiliary docking lamps
- Driver-side service bay lights
- Slideout storage compartment tray (extends out either side of the coach)
- 2 powered multi-stage, armless acrylic patio awnings w/LED lights and motion sensor
- Powered acrylic entrance awning w/LED lights
- Acrylic window awnings
- KeyOne™ lock system
- Lighted assist handle w/keyless entry keypad
- Lighted storage compartments
- Storage containers w/lids
- 7′ step ladder
- Stepwell lights w/interior switch
- Automatic entrance steps
- Lower front protective mask
- Premier clearcoat automotive finish
- Rear mud flaps
- Full-width rear mudguard
- Pull-Out Tailgate Package single burner induction range top, steel counter, refrigerator/freezer, bottle opener, garbage bag holder, paper towel holder, cold water access port, flexible water spout w/shut off, 15′ coil water hose, LED light fixture, 110-volt/AC receptacle, large storage area
- Polished stainless steel on lower valance doors and panels
- Exterior entertainment center 55″ HDTV w/extendable/pivot mounting bracket, home theater soundbar system, and subwoofer (42QL, 45RL)
Heating & Cooling System
- TrueAir® Maximum Comfort A/C 3-13,500 BTU roof air conditioners w/2 heat pumps and 3 condensation pumps
- Aqua-Hot® 450 hydronic dual-zone heating system w/continuous hot water and engine pre-heat
- Triple-zone thermostat
- Heated floor (45RL)
- Service Center 120-volt AC power, cable input, portable satellite dish hook-up, QuickPort® service connection hatch, multi-plex panel, solar control module
- PowerLine® Energy Management System
- OnePlace® 10″ touch screen systems control center (45RL)
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 50-amp. power cord w/reel
- 100-watt solar panel battery charger
- 2,800-watt AC/DC Pure Sine inverter/charger w/remote panel
- 10,000-watt Cummins Onan® Quiet Diesel™ generator
- AC/DC electrical distribution system
- 6 maintenance-free AGM deep-cycle Marine/RV sealed coach batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Safe Guard® shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch w/surge protection
- Chassis battery charger/maintainer
- Automatic generator start system
- Battery disconnect system (coach and battery)
- Service Center multi-plex monitor panel, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter fill, drainage valves, exterior wash station, glove holder, holding tank flushing system, paper towel holder, 20′ sewer hose w/QuickConnect®, QuickPort service connection hatch, soap dispenser
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Water supply hose w/reel
- Full coach water filtration system
- Portable LP tank w/gauge and LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- On-demand water pump
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Heated holding tank compartments
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin8
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96.” In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.