A Diesel-Pusher at an Affordable Price
Kick your motorhome lifestyle into high gear with the Solei®. We have done all the legwork to give you a luxury diesel-pusher at an attractive price. The Solei shows off its muscle with a Freightliner® XCS chassis featuring a 340-hp Cummins® diesel engine coupled with a six-speed Allison® transmission. Its softer side comes through in the polished Corian® galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, LED ceiling lights, and upscale entertainment features. And, with Smart Storage™ as an integral part of both floorplans, you will have plenty of room to bring even more luxury items with you. The diesel-pusher you have always wanted is finally in reach with the Solei.
The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily convert the bedroom or living area spaces into bed configurations that accommodate your sleeping needs. For example, twin beds in the bedroom can be turned into a single queen-size bed. Or, in some floorplans, a sofa and dinette or bench seats and a dining table are easily made into a bed. There’s even a Flex Bed System that converts living area furniture into a lower bunk bed. No matter which Flex Bed System you choose, the sleeping arrangement can be just as easily switched back to its original setup.
The Ideal Rest® Nouveau digital comfort control mattress makes sleeping a readily comfortable and restful experience. You can easily customize the firmness level that best suits your personal sleeping preference from extra firm to extra soft with his and her dual controls.
Experience the comfort of home while you’re away:
- Ultra-strength cover assists in moisture evaporation and management—eliminating bacterial growth for a healthier sleep environment.
- Ultra-supportive, self-adjusting sleep technology.
- Three compression flex zones provide high-performance body fit and support alignment for maximum pressure relief and comfort.
Versatile and comfortable, the inLounge™ becomes exactly what you need it to be. It starts as an inviting sofa that extends on both ends to create an even larger U-shaped sofa. Add the inTable and you have instant dining for six. When night falls, it folds out into a large bed providing a comfortable sleeping space for overnight guests.
The multi-functional inTable™ can meet your needs in a variety of ways. Need an end table, convenient storage space, and flexible dining for six? How about a coffee table or counter extension? The exclusive inTable by Winnebago Industries does it all.
The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Another smart solution: our PowerLine Energy Management System. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave, and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
Primera™ is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
The StudioLoft™ turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become an integral part of the living area.
Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||153||222||228|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||84||84||84|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||10||10||10|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||48/54||48/54||44/54|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||23||23||23|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||90||90||90|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||10,410||10,410||10,410|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||17,500||17,500||17,500|
Freightliner® XCS Chassis
- 340-hp Cummins® ISB 6.7L
- Allison® 6-speed automatic 2100 MH transmission (34T)
- Allison 6-speed automatic 2500 MH transmission (36G, 38R)
- Information display center
- NeWay® front and rear air suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Engine exhaust brake
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- 7-pin trailer wiring
- Trailer Hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stainless steel wheel liners (34T)
- Stylized aluminum wheels (36G, 38R)
- Cab seats adjustable armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable recline
- 6-way power driver & passenger seats
- 3-point seat belts
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System DVD receiver with 6.2″ LCD color touch screen, handheld remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM®-ready, Spotify®, AppRadio One
- Cruise control
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Powered MCD blackout roller visor/shade (front windshield)
- MCD blackout roller shade (driver and passenger windows)
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power mirrors w/defrost and sideview camera
- Power steering
- Powered stepwell cover (NA 34T)
- Map lights (38R)
- TRW® tilt/telescopic steering column w/foot-actuated pedal
- +Lounger passenger cab seat w/footrest and flip-up workstation
- SiriusXM (subscription not included), iPod® interface connector, receiver, remote
- 48″ HDTV (34T, 36G)
- 50″ HDTV (38R)
- USB/multi-outlet charging station w/surge protection (38R)
- Home theater sound bar system
- DVD player w/remote
- Satellite system ready
- Digital TV amplified antenna system
- LED ceiling lights
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- OnePlace® systems center
- Tinted, dual-glazed coach windows
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Washer and dryer prep
- Assist bar
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- USB charger (NA 38R)
- Washer and dryer
- Electric fireplace
- Powered StudioLoft™ w/privacy curtain, ladder, cargo net (34T)
- Automatic HDTV satellite antenna
- MCD solar roller shades
- Corian® countertops and decorative backsplash
- 2-door residential refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker
- Microwave/convection oven w/range fan and touch control
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Corian range and sink covers
- Laminate countertop
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer (electric flush in rear bath, 38R)
- One-piece fiberglass shower surround
- Powered roof vent(s)
- Medicine cabinet
- Tissue holder
- Towel bar(s)
- Towel ring(s)
- 28″ HDTV (38R)
- 32″ HDTV (34T)
- 40″ HDTV (36G)
- Queen bed w/innerspring mattress
- Bedspread and pillow shams
- Room divider curtain (38R)
- Queen Ideal Rest® Nouveau™ digital comfort control mattress (w/storage below)
- King Ideal Rest Nouveau digital comfort control mattress (36G)
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- 2nd powered patio awning w/LED lighting (34T)
- Exterior compartment 110-volt duplex, TV antenna and 3-way A/V receptacles
- KeyOne® lock system
- Porch light w/Interior switch (36G, 38R)
- Powered entrance awning (36G, 38R)
- Lighted storage compartments
- Automatic entrance steps
- Lower front protective mask
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin
- Exterior entertainment center w/32″ HDTV
Heating & Cooling
- 2-13,500 BTU air conditioners (1 A/C, 1 A/C w/heat pump) (34T)
- 2-15,000 BTU air conditioners (1 A/C, 1 A/C w/heat pump) (36G, 38R)
- 35,000 BTU ducted furnace (34T)
- 40,000 BTU ducted furnace (36G, 38R)
- Service Center cable TV input, 50-amp power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch, portable satellite hookup
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger w/remote panel with coach battery disconnect switch
- 6,000-watt Cummins Onan® generator
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC/DC electrical distribution system
- 4 deep-cycle Group 31 Marine/RV batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis)
- PowerLine® Energy Management System
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Automatic generator start system
- Service Center pressurized city water hookup w/diverter fill, freshwater drain, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/pump switch, holding tank flushing system, 20′ sewer hose
- On-demand water pump
- 10-gallon LP 110-volt electric water heater w/electric ignition
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Full-coach water filtration system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Heated holding tank compartment
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamps
- Daytime running lamps
- Child seat tether anchor
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin8
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96.” In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body-width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws that interest you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.