The Ultimate Class A Motorhome for Long Hauls
With some things, you just want the best of what life has to offer. When that something is a Class A gas motorhome, the Suncruiser® is in a class by itself. Designed to bring you diesel-pusher performance in a gas coach, the Suncruiser delivers with an Ultraleather™ Versa easy-swivel driver’s seat, MCD solar/blackout roller shades, and the Rand McNally RV GPS infotainment center. The exterior stacks up beautifully with six new full-body color schemes and stylized aluminum wheels. You earned a best-in-class experience. Step inside your new Suncruiser and let’s roll.
Leveling Has Never Been Easier – Raise and lower the hydraulic jacks from any of three convenient locations. Do the job from the driver’s seat or step outside and use the controls at either the entrance door or service center to monitor the jacks as you lower them. No hassle. No guesswork. Just a level coach at your convenience.
Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
Flexible to Fit Your Needs – Seat the entire family and even some guests in the BenchMark® extendable dinette. When retracted, the dinette seats four people. A table leaf folds out to create comfortable seating for six people. Two matching folding chairs are provided for use when the table is extended. At night, the table easily converts into additional sleeping space. The linens can be stored under the bench seats, which flip up for easy access.
It’s BIG, Really BIG – The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Kick Back and Relax – The contoured Euro recliner features a soft Ultraleather™ covering that looks like leather and feels even softer. A built-in footrest kicks out as you recline, providing an elegant and comfortable spot to read a book or watch TV.
Stretch Out in the New Extendable Sectional Sofa – It may look like a typical sofa when you are driving down the road, but when the slideout expands, so does the extendable sectional sofa. In just a few quick steps, this exclusive Winnebago Industries sofa increases your seating capacity by 50%, allowing the whole family to gather around the television or enjoy some pleasant conversation.
Slide it, set it, and enjoy. – The innovative Glide & Dine table is the perfect fit for dining, using a computer, crafting, and more. Built on a hidden track, the table top slides along the buffet to accommodate a variety of activities. Slide it to the far end for maximum workspace, or keep it in the middle so diners can sit on both sides. The tabletop also expands seamlessly to allow plenty of elbow room when dining with guests.
Infotainment is at your fingertips. – The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Nature Meets Innovation
Getting a good night’s sleep shouldn’t be a challenge. The Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress makes it easier and more comfortable than ever. With the Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress, there is no need to compromise; you can adjust your individual firmness level with digital precision and slumber in superior comfort.
Enjoy comfort-enhancing features:
- A cotton and bamboo fiber cover panel that combines the natural comfort and wicking benefits of cotton with inherently mildew proof bamboo fibers to create an incredibly comfortable and hygienic sleep surface. As an added benefit, both materials are renewable, sustainable, and earth-friendly.
- A natural wool covered 2-in-1 duo firmness reversible insert with naturally antimicrobial latex on one side and body temperature activated Memory-Cell® on the other, allowing you to choose your desired comfort level.
- Virtually silent Freedom-Air™ inflator operation
- Dual digital hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Another Smart Solution: Our PowerLine Energy Management System – Another smart solution: our PowerLine Energy Management System. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave, and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords – Say good–bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap—and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
Rest Easy® Multi-Position Lounge is a Couch, a Lounger and a Comfortable Bed – It looks like a normal couch. Yet closer inspection reveals an electric switch on the left arm that automatically converts it to a cozy lounger with a pull-out ottoman. Press the switch again and the lounger converts to a comfortable, contoured bed. Owners of select models will find the Rest Easy built right into the extendable sectional sofa for an even more relaxing experience. The Rest Easy is part of our continuing effort to build more home comfort into our motorhomes. So no matter what road you’re on, you’ll feel like you never left your favorite chair.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio – SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
A Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Set Your Thermostat to Maximum Comfort -Welcome to TrueAir Maximum Comfort A/C, a new evolution in RV air conditioning where comfort, efficiency, and precision control come together to provide you with an exceptional travel experience.
TrueAir has set the standard in RV air conditioning systems for years. Now we’ve raised the bar again with an improved, roof-mounted A/C distribution system: TrueAir Maximum Comfort A/C. It’s a new and better generation of RV air conditioning technology, replacing our TrueAir Residential Central A/C.
Why change? The advent of new diesel emission standards requires chassis components to be placed in the basement space previously used for our TrueAir compressor package and the future availability of that cooling unit package is in question due to new refrigerant
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Your home away from home should feel like home. – Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Exceptional Finish and Unsurpassed Protection in One. – Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||103.3||125.5||121.7||121.9|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||58||78||78||63|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||10||10||10||10|
|Optional Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||Continuous||Continuous||Continuous||Continuous|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||56/40||43/57||52/71||75/79|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||23||28||28||28|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||80||80||80||80|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||8,000(A)||8,000(A)|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||15,000(A)||15,000(A)|
A Ford F53 22,000-lb. Chassis w/22.5″ tires
B Ford F53 24,000-lb. Chassis w/22.5″ tires
C Ford F53 26,000-lb. Chassis w/22.5″ tires
Ford® F53 Chassis
- 22,000-lb. Chassis 6.8L V10 SEFI Triton® engine, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic overdrive transmission w/tow/haul, Hydro-Max brakes w/4-wheel ABS, 175-amp. alternator (32D, 35P)
- 24,000-lb. Chassis (37F)
- 26,000-lb. Chassis (38Q)
- 7-pin trailer wiring
- Trailer Hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Hydraulic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- 24,000-lb. Chassis (35P)
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 10.4″ touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, 2nd monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio w/CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, color rearview camera
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Cab seats adjustable armrests, fixed lumbar support, multi-adjustable slide/recline/swivel
- 6-way power driver seat
- 3-point seat belts
- Defroster fans
- Cruise control
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Map lights
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Dash workstation
- Power mirrors w/defrost and sideview cameras
- MCD solar/blackout powered front shade
- Privacy curtain driver and passenger windows
- Solar shades driver and passenger windows
- Convenience tray (engine cover)
- Passenger-side curb view window
- Passenger seat w/footrest
- Dining table/buffet/chairs w/retractable 48″ HDTV (37F)
- Entertainment center w/40″ HDTV (32D)
- Entertainment center w/48″ HDTV (35P, 38Q)
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna system
- Blu-Ray™ Home Theater Sound System amplifier, CD/DVD player, iPhone®/iPod dock w/video, receiver, 5 speakers, and subwoofer
- OnePlace® systems center
- Satellite system ready (lounge and bedroom)
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades (in select areas)
- Contour™ windows frameless, dual-paned
- LED ceiling and accent lighting
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- HDMI Matrix central video selection system
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent(s) (bath)
- Washer/dryer prep
- Electric fireplace (32D, 38Q)
- Winegard® Mission® in-motion TV antenna system
- Winegard Trav’ler® automatic HDTV antenna system
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Corian® solid-surface high-gloss countertop, flip-up extension (NA 32D), and decorative backsplash
- Microwave/convection oven w/range fan and touch controls
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Corian sink and range covers
- 2-door residential refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker (32D)
- 4-door 2-way refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker (35P, 37F)
- French door residential refrigerator, counter-depth, stainless steel, interior water dispenser, icemaker, and glide-out bottom drawer freezer (38Q)
- Cold water filtration system
- French door residential refrigerator, counter-depth, stainless steel, interior water dispenser, icemaker, and glide-out bottom drawer freezer (37F) (includes 4 AGM batteries)
- 3-burner range w/oven
- 4-door 2-way refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker (32D) (includes 2 Group 31 batteries)
- Textured glass shower door
- Flexible showerhead
- Corian countertop w/decorative backsplash
- Skylight (32D, 35P)
- Water pump switch(es)
- Porcelain toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer
- Electric toilet (37F rear bath)
- Powered king bed w/Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (37F, 38Q)
- King bed w/innerspring mattress (32D, 35P) (storage below on 35P)
- 28″ HDTV (37F)
- 32″ HDTV (32D, 35P, 38Q)
- Bedspread, pillow shams, and pillows
- Ceiling fan
- King Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (32D, 35P)
- Queen Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (32D, 35P)
- Queen bed w/innerspring mattress (32D, 35P) (storage below on 35P)
- Powered queen bed w/Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress w/remotes (37F, 38Q)
- Vinyl tile throughout (slideouts carpeted)
- Driver’s side service light
- TriMark® KeyOne™ lock system
- Lower front protective mask
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Automatic entrance steps
- Powered entrance awning (38Q)
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting and metal wrap
- Front and rear mud flaps
- Lighted storage compartments (in select compartments)
- Exterior Entertainment Center 32″ HDTV
Heating & Cooling System
- 35,000 BTU low-profile furnace (32D)
- 40,000 BTU low-profile 2-speed furnace (35P, 37F, 38Q)
- TrueAir® Maximum Comfort A/C 2-13,500 BTU, low-profile air conditioners w/heat pumps
- AC/DC distribution system
- 45-amp. converter/charger (35P)
- Service Center cable TV input, 50-amp. power cord, QuickPort® service connection hatch, portable satellite dish hookup
- Cummins Onan® Energy Command™ automatic generator start system
- Exterior AC duplex receptacle
- 5,500-watt Cummins Onan Marquis Gold™ generator
- 1,000-watt inverter (35P)
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger (NA 35P)
- PowerLine® Energy Management System
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 2 deep-cycle Marine/RV Group 31 batteries (35P, 37F)
- 4 deep-cycle Marine/RV sealed AGM batteries (32D, 38Q)
- Battery disconnect systems (coach and chassis)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Generator/shoreline automatic changeover switch
- Exterior antenna jack
- 100-watt solar panel/battery charger
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- Service Center QuickPort service connection hatch, exterior wash station w/pump switch, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, 10′ sewer hose
- Black tank flushing system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- On-demand water pump
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- 10-gallon water heater 110-volt/LP w/motoraid auxiliary hot water supply system and auxiliary auto heater
- Gravity water tank fill w/lockable door
- Tankless water heater
- Child seat tether anchor (dinette) (35P)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamps
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96″ In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome. Measurements are based on the most recent information available. See your dealer for specifications.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.