More Features. More Value.
Imagine the Sunstar® with dozens of additional features in four distinct floorplans for an even more comfortable journey—that’s the beauty of the Sunstar LX. The triple sliderooms (NA 35F) expand your living space, providing additional room for a walk-around queen bed, guest bathroom (35F & 35B) and an available dining table/buffet with a retractable HDTV (30T). Families are drawn to the Sunstar LX for its family-friendly layouts, especially the 35B that comfortably sleeps seven. It’s time to stop talking about making the leap to a Class A motorhome and make it a reality with the elegant and affordable Sunstar LX, built proudly by Winnebago®.
Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
It’s BIG, Really BIG – The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
It’s a Sofa and a Bed – The sofa sleeper you’ve always wanted is here. By day, the Comfort Sofa Sleeper is an attractive couch with a soft Ultraleather finish. At night it quickly folds out into a large bed with self-inflating mattress that actively maintains proper comfort throughout the night. Never before has converting your sofa into a bed been so easy—or comfortable.
Stretch Out in the New Extendable Sectional Sofa – It may look like a typical sofa when you are driving down the road, but when the slideout expands, so does the extendable sectional sofa. In just a few quick steps, this exclusive Winnebago Industries sofa increases your seating capacity by 50%, allowing the whole family to gather around the television or enjoy some pleasant conversation.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Another Smart Solution: Our PowerLine Energy Management System – Another smart solution: our PowerLine Energy Management System. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave, and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived!
The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage™ – a Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Turn Your Cab Into a Second Bedroom – The StudioLoft™ turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become an integral part of the living area.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Exceptional Finish and Unsurpassed Protection in One – Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
A Better Approach to Cab Seating – Winnebago’s exclusive Versa seats offer optimal seat base placement with enhanced range of motion, full-comfort adjustable height, and lumbar controls for superior seating comfort while driving. When parked, enjoy easy rotation towards the lounge to transition the seats into an integral part of the livability and functionality of the coach.
Sunstar LX Specifications
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||123||118||160||137|
|Awning Length – Front/Rear||19′||17′||13′||16′|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||64||78||93||74|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6||6||10|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||43/53||41/42||41/46 & 41/51*||41/51 & 21/NA**|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||18||18||18||18|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||80||80||80||80|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||7,000||7,000||8,000||8,000|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||12,000||12,000||15,000||15,000|
* The 35B uses separate black and gray tanks for each bathroom
** The 35F uses separate black tanks for each bathroom
1. The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please check with your dealer for further information.
2. Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96″. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
3. The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
4. Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
5. Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
6. Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Ford® F53 Chassis
- 3-valve Triton® V10 engine SEFI, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission w/tow/haul, 175-amp. alternator
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Trailer Hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners and rear valve stem extensions w/19.5″ tires (27N, 30T)
- Stylized aluminum wheels w/22.5″ tires (35B, 35F)
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Rear valve stem extensions w/22.5″ tires (35B, 35F)
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System DVD receiver with 6.2″ LCD color touch screen, handheld remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM®-ready, Spotify®, AppRadio One
- Cab seats adjustable armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline/swivel
- 3-point seat belts
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost
- Cruise control
- Map lights
- Dash workstation w/USB and 12-volt powerpoint
- Convenience tray
- Instrument panel
- 6-way power driver seat
- Passenger seat w/footrest
- Dual-speed defroster fans
- SiriusXM® satellite radio prep, receiver, antenna (subscription not included)
- Sideview video camera system
- 32″ HDTV (front 30T)
- 39″ HDTV (35F)
- 48″ HDTV (27N, 35B)
- Amplified digital TV antenna system
- Video selection system
- Satellite system ready
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades (in select areas)
- OnePlace® systems monitor
- Powered ventilator fan (lounge)
- Powered ventilator roof vent (27N bedroom)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Tinted dual-pane windows
- LED lights
- Electric fireplace (35F)
- Washer/dryer prep (35F)
- StudioLoft™ (powered w/ladder)
- Dining table/buffet/chairs w/retractable 40″ HDTV (30T)
- 32″ HDTV (front) (27N, 35B)
- 48″ HDTV (27N, 35B)
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Washer/dryer (35F)
- Corian countertops w/decorative backsplash and sink covers
- Flip-up countertop extension (NA 27N)
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer (NA 35F)
- 2-door residential refrigerator (35F)
- Microwave oven (30T)
- Microwave oven w/range fan (NA 30T)
- 3-burner range top w/covers and storage below
- Vented range hood (30T)
- 3-burner range w/oven
- 4-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker and water purifier (35B, 35F)
- Microwave/convection oven (30T)
- Microwave/convection oven w/range fan (NA 30T)
- Laminate countertop w/decorative backsplash
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain toilet(s) w/foot pedal and sprayer
- Medicine cabinet (NA 27N)
- Linen cabinet (27N)
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s) (27N, 30T)
- Towel bar(s) (NA 27N)
- Towel ring(s)
- Queen bed w/innerspring mattress and storage below
- Bedspread, pillows, and shams
- Bunk beds w/foam mattresses, mattress covers, and privacy curtains (35B)
- 2 DVD players w/10.1″ LCD monitors and headphones (35B bunk beds)
- 24″ HDTV (27N, 30T)
- 28″ HDTV (35B)
- 32″ HDTV (35F)
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin
- Automatic entrance door steps
- Powered patio awning
- Front mud flaps
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Incandescent lighted storage compartments (in select compartments)
- Lower front protective mask (requires full-body paint option)
- Entertainment Center 32″ HDTV w/remote, AM/FM stereo w/DVD player w/remote, speakers (NA 30T)
- Entertainment Center w/CD player, removable TV table, AM/FM radio, lockable compartment (30T)
- 14,800 BTU air conditioner w/ChillGrille™ (27N, 30T)
- 2 high-efficiency air conditioners w/ChillGrille and Energy Management System (35B, 35F)
- 30,000 BTU low-profile furnace (27N, 30T)
- 40,000 BTU low-profile furnace (35B, 35F)
- Air conditioner heat pump (27N, 30T)
- 2 high-efficiency air conditioner heat pumps (35B, 35F)
- All-Weather Upgrade Package (30T) 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® Marquis Gold™ gas generator, 2nd high efficiency A/C with heat pumps, 50-amp. power cord, automatic changeover switch, shoreline/generator, Powerline Energy Management System
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger (27N, 30T)
- AC/DC electrical distribution system, 55-amp. converter/charger (35B, 35F)
- 30-amp. power cord (27N, 30T)
- 50-amp. power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch (35B, 35F) (30T: See All-Weather Upgrade Package Information/Heating & Cooling System)
- PowerLine® Energy Management System with display (35B, 35F) (30T: See All-Weather Upgrade Package Information/Heating & Cooling System)
- Energy Management System without display (27N) (30T: Without All-Weather Upgrade Package Information/Heating & Cooling System)
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan MicroQuiet™ gas generator (27N, 30T)
- 5,500-watt Cummins Onan Marquis Gold gas generator (35B, 35F) (30T: See All-Weather Upgrade Package Information/Heating & Cooling System)
- 2 deep-cycle Group 24 batteries (NA 35F)
- 4 deep-cycle Group 31 batteries (35F: Qty. of 2 Group 31 batteries w/optional 4-door refrigerator/freezer)
- Battery disconnect system (chassis and coach)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC duplex receptacle
- Cable TV input
- Portable satellite dish hookup, power cord
- Exterior antenna jack
- 2,000-watt AC/DC inverter w/remote panel (35F)
- Automatic start generator (35F)
- 1,000-watt AC/DC inverter w/remote panel (NA 35F)
- Service Center colored labels, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch, 10′ sewer hose
- 6-gallon 110-volt/LP water heater w/motoraid (NA 35F)
- 10-gallon 110-volt/LP water heater w/motoraid (35F)
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- Gravity tank fill w/lockable door (NA 35B)
- Holding tank flushing system (black tank only)
- Sewage pump (macerator) (35F)
- Child seat tether anchor (forward facing dinette seat)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamp
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin8
7. See separate chassis warranty.
8. See your dealer for complete warranty information.