Saving Space & Energy
With its compact size and peppy, fuel-efficient Ram ProMaster chassis, the Trend goes wherever your heart takes you. You will enjoy popular features such as LED lighting and Ultraleather™ furniture at an exceptionally affordable price. The Trend is full of SmartSpace™ features that make the most of the available space, including a StudioLoft™ bed with an electric lift so it’s easily up and out of the way when you do not need it. It’s also the first coach in the industry with three-point seat belts in the dinette. Your adventures are as endless as your imagination when you live in the moment in the new Trend!
The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily convert the bedroom or living area spaces into bed configurations that accommodate your sleeping needs. For example, twin beds in the bedroom can be turned into a single queen-size bed. Or, in some floorplans, a sofa and dinette or bench seats and a dining table are easily made into a bed. There’s even a Flex Bed System that converts living area furniture into a lower bunk bed. No matter which Flex Bed System you choose, the sleeping arrangement can be just as easily switched back to its original setup.
The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio
SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
The StudioLoft™ turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become an integral part of the living area.
Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary Takumi™ technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)||9.5||35|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity3 (gal.)||29||26|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||Continuous||Continuous|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray3 (gal.)||40/35||40/35|
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)||13||13|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||24||24|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,630||4,630|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||5,291||5,291|
Ram ProMaster Chassis
- 280-hp. 3.6L V6 gas engine, 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission, 220-amp. alternator
- Trailer Hitch5 2,000-lb. drawbar/200-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 4-pin trailer connector
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Cab seats armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest, and multi-adjustable swivel/slide
- Radio 5″ LCD touch screen color monitor w/GPS, steering controls, SiriusXM™ (one-year complimentary subscription included), AM/FM, Bluetooth™, CD player, USB ports
- Rearview Monitor System w/color camera (viewed through rearview mirror)
- Airbags driver and front passenger, side curtain, side seat bolster
- 3-point seat belts
- Cruise control
- Power steering w/telescoping wheel
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Power door locks
- Power exterior mirrors w/defrost/turn signal
- Cab window privacy panels
- Powered windows
- Carpet cab mat
- Power door locks
- Dash appliqué
- 24″ HDTV (23L) (mid-coach)
- 28″ HDTV (23D) (mid-coach)
- Coach Stereo System AM/FM, CD/DVD player, Bluetooth, front input jack, and alarm clock
- Satellite system ready
- Skylight w/shade
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Tinted windows
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Systems monitor panel
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Vinyl ceiling
- StudioLoft™ w/privacy curtain, LED accent lighting, ladder (23L)
- LED lighting
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Assist bar
- USB chargers
- 19″ HDTV (23L) (front)
- Deluxe powered ventilator fan w/rain cover, electric lift, and remote w/LCD screen
- Laminate countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension
- Single-door refrigerator/freezer (23L)
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer (23D)
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover
- Microwave oven w/touch control (23L)
- Microwave/convection oven w/touch control (23D)
- Decorative backsplash w/indirect lighting
- Cold water filtration system
- Stainless steel sink with glass cover, dishpan, cutting board, drain pan, and silverware rack (23L)
- Stainless steel sink w/sink cover (23D)
- Water pump switch w/light
- Microwave/convection oven w/touch control (23L)
- Flexible showerhead
- Retractable, self-cleaning shower screen
- Toilet w/foot pedal
- Fiberglass sink molded into countertop
- Shower w/wall surround
- Powered roof vent
- Towel ring(s)
- Tissue holder
- Corner bed w/headboard, foam mattress, mattress cover, and access to storage below (23L)
- Twin beds w/foam mattresses and access to storage below (23D)
- Flex Bed System (23D)
- Froli deluxe sleep system
- Room divider curtain (23L)
- Room divider folding door (23D)
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Automatic entrance door steps
- Premium high-gloss skin
- Front and rear mud flaps
- Rotocast storage compartments
- Exterior speaker system
- Aluminum cab steps
- Rear ladder
- Dual pane Euro acrylic windows
Heating & Cooling System
- 13,500 BTU high-efficiency air conditioner w/1,800-watt heat strip
- 20,000 BTU low-profile, ducted furnace
- Exterior AC duplex receptacle and TV jack
- 2,800-watt Cummins® Onan® gas generator
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- Power cord compartment 30-amp. power cord, cable TV input, portable satellite dish hookup
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Deep-cycle, Group 31 AGM battery
- Exterior TV jack
- 2 deep-cycle, Group 31 AGM batteries
- 100-watt solar panel/battery charger
- Service Center pressurized city water hookup, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch, coiled water hose, QuickConnect®, and sprayer head
- Water tank fill w/lockable door
- 10′ sewer hose
- Tankless water heater
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package w/siphon tube
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- Black tank flush
- Heated drainage system
- 2 child seat tether anchors (23L)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty7
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure7
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin7
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.