The Winnebago Vita™ combines Winnebago’s legendary build quality with best-in-class features, a spacious interior and plenty of useful storage: the result is a compact and easy-driving package that’s perfect for solo travelers, couples or families. Designed specifically for the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis, the Vita’s two all-new floorplans boast the largest galley, the largest bed — even the largest holding tanks in the class. And with standard features like the strong, lightweight and quiet SuperShell™ front sleeper, 200-watt solar energy system, panoramic galley window and exclusive customizable storage cabinets, it’s clear the Vita is more than best in class — it’s simply in a class all its own.
Have Any Questions
Take A 360 Degree Tour
Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Infotainment is at your fingertips. – The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived! – The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords – Say good–bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap—and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
a Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Weights and Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||42||45|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||37||37|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6|
|Holding Tank Capacity4 — Black (gal.)||41||41|
|Holding Tank Capacity4 — Gray (gal.)||41||41|
|LP Capacity5 (lbs.)||50.76||50.76|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||24.5||24.5|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,410||4,410|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,720||7,720|
Mercedes Benz® Sprinter Chassis
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Chassis
- 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine, 7G-Tronic automatic transmission, 220-amp. alternator
- Adaptive ESP® technology
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Trailer Hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- 2-point electric stabilizing system
- Hydraulic leveling jacks w/automatic controls (front and rear)
- MBUX Touchscreen Multimedia Infotainment Center w/navigation, Wi-Fi hotspot, intelligent voice & rear camera
- Cab seats armrest, adjustable lumbar support, headrest, recline, swivel and slide
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 3-point seat belts
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signals
- Cruise control
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Lane keeping assist
- Active braking assist
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Folding privacy screens
- 2 cab seat lounge cushions
- 32″ HDTV
- LED lights
- Systems monitor panel
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Powered roof vent (front bunk)
- Roof vent (galley)
- Mini blinds (galley)
- Pleated night shades
- Tinted coach windows
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Assist bar
- USB charger
- 12-volt power outlets
- Theater seating w/removable pedestal table
- Thermoformed countertops and decorative backsplash
- Microwave/convection oven
- 3-burner range top w/glass cover
- Double-door 7.3 cu. ft. residential refrigerator/freezer
- Pantry w/adjustable shelves
- Double sink w/covers
- Roof vent
- Lighted spice rack
- Shower w/wall surround
- Retractable, self-cleaning shower screen
- Flexible showerhead
- Shower skylight
- Toilet w/hand flush
- Powered roof vent
- Towel bar (24P)
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s)
- Medicine cabinet
- Decorative backsplash (24F)
- Sliding bi-fold bathroom door (24P)
- Linen cabinet (24F)
- Corner bed w/foam mattress, mattress cover (24F)
- Queen bed w/cabinet, foam mattress and mattress cover (24P)
- Metal clothes rod
- LED porch light w/interior switch
- Front mud flaps
- Powered patio awning w/LED lights
- Lighted storage compartments
- Entrance screen door
- Running board w/logo tread
- Pet loop attachment
Heating & Cooling
- 13,500 BTU Coleman® Mach 10 ducted quiet air conditioner
- 20,000 BTU low-profile furnace
- Exterior AC duplex
- Exterior antenna jack
- Battery disconnect system (coach)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 2 deep-cycle, Group 31 RV batteries
- 3,600-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ LP generator
- 1,000-watt pure sine wave DC/AC inverter
- (2) 100-watt solar panel/battery charger w/controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
- Cable TV input
- 30-amp. power cord
- Portable satellite dish hookup
- Roof port wiring access
- 3,200-watt Cummins Onan® Diesel generator
- Pressurized city water hookup
- 6-gal. LP water heater w/electric ignition
- Permanent-mount LP Tank
- On-demand water pump
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- Holding tank flushing system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor
- High-mount brake lamps
- Daytime running lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
- 15-year warranty on PVC roofing system8
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.