The Class C coach in a class by itself
The Winnebago Vita™ combines Winnebago’s legendary build quality with best-in-class features, a spacious interior and plenty of useful storage: the result is a compact and easy-driving package that’s perfect for solo travelers, couples or families.
Designed specifically for the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis, the Vita’s two all-new floorplans boast the largest galley, the largest bed — even the largest holding tanks in the class.
And with standard features like the strong, lightweight and quiet SuperShell™ front sleeper, 200-watt solar energy system, panoramic galley window and exclusive customizable storage cabinets, it’s clear the Vita is more than best in class — it’s simply in a class all its own.
Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Infotainment is at your fingertips. – The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived! – The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords – Say good–bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap—and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
a Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Weights and Measures
|NEW 24F||NEW 24P|
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)||42||45|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity3 (gal.)||37||37|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray3 (gal.)||41/41||41/41|
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)||12.2||12.2|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||26.4||26.4|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,410||4,410|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,720||7,720|
Mercedes Benz® Sprinter Chassis
- 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine, 5-speed automatic tip-shift transmission, 220-amp. alternatorAdaptive ESP® technologyHydraulic brakes w/ABSTrailer Hitch5 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connectorStainless steel wheel liners2-point electric stabilizing system
Radio/Rearview Monitor System 6.5” LCD color touch screen, handheld remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera, Bluetooth®
Cab seats armrest, adjustable lumbar support, headrest, recline, swivel and slide
Airbags driver and passenger
3-point seat belts
Power door locks w/remote
Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signals
Chassis/house battery radio power switch
Power steering w/tilt wheel
Folding privacy screens
2 cab seat lounge cushions
- 32″ HDTVLED lightsSystems monitor panelAmplified digital HDTV antennaPowered roof ventMini blinds (galley)Pleated night shadesTinted coach windowsVinyl flooring throughoutAssist barUSB charger
- Thermoformed countertops and decorative backsplashMicrowave/convection oven3-burner range topDouble-door 7.3 cu. ft. residential refrigerator/freezerPantry w/adjustable shelvesDouble sinkRoof ventLighted spice rack
Shower w/wall surround
Retractable, self-cleaning shower screen
Shower light w/wall switch
Toilet w/hand flush
Powered roof vent
Towel bar (24P)
Decorative backsplash (24F)
Sliding bathroom door (24P)
Linen cabinet (24F)
- Corner bed w/foam mattress, mattress cover (24F)Queen bed w/cabinet, foam mattress and mattress cover (24P)Metal clothes rodWardrobe
LED porch light w/interior switch
Front mud flaps
Powered patio awning w/LED lights
Lighted storage compartments
Entrance screen door
Running board w/logo tread
Pet leash hook
Heating & Cooling
- 13,500 BTU air conditioner20,000 BTU low-profile furnace
- Auxiliary start circuitExterior AC duplexExterior antenna jackBattery disconnect system (coach)Automatic dual-battery charge controlAC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger2 deep-cycle, Group 31 RV batteries3,600-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ LP generator1,000-watt pure sine wave DC/AC inverter(2) 100-watt solar panel/battery charger w/controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panelCable TV input30-amp. power cordPortable satellite dish hookup
- Pressurized city water hookup6-gal. LP water heater w/electric ignitionPermanent-mount LP TankOn-demand water pumpLPG accessory connection (patio area)Holding tank flushing system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors10 BC fire extinguisherGround fault interrupterChild seat tether anchorHigh-mount brake lampsDaytime running lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty7
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure7
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin7
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.