Take the Scenic Route
The all-new Winnebago® Paseo™ is a first-of-its-kind Class B coach built on the world-renowned Ford® Transit van chassis. It looks sharp, has a spacious interior, and boasts the power and fuel economy of a Ford EcoBoost engine. The Paseo was consciously designed for a leisurely lifestyle while making the most of the available space. The rear third of the coach is completely transformable to your needs with the help of a specially-designed Flex Bed System that offers multiple sleeping and daytime configurations. Be one of the first to experience the fun, flexible, fuel-friendly Class B Paseo from Winnebago.
Flexibility to Meet Your Sleeping Needs
The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily convert the bedroom or living area spaces into bed configurations that accommodate your sleeping needs. For example, twin beds in the bedroom can be turned into a single queen-size bed. Or, in some floorplans, a sofa and dinette or bench seats and a dining table are easily made into a bed. There’s even a Flex Bed System that converts living area furniture into a lower bunk bed. No matter which Flex Bed System you choose, the sleeping arrangement can be just as easily switched back to its original setup.
Day or Night
The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio
SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch
The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage™ – a Better Way to Store Your Gear
Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
More Comfort on the Move
Truma is the innovative system supplier for motorhomes, travel trailers and mobile applications. The company offers “more comfort on the move” and a comprehensive product portfolio in the fields of heating, water and air conditioning systems as well as LP and power supply. Truma also manufactures remote-controlled maneuvering systems for travel trailers. Truma stands out thanks to the high quality of its products, the exemplary service and close proximity to its customers.
Your home away from home should feel like home.
Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
Weights & Measures
|Freshwater Tank Capacity2 (gal.)||26|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||2.6*|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray2 (gal.)||18/21|
|LP Capacity3 (gal.)||6|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||25|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,130|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,275|
* Quick Recovery Truma Combi™ water/coach heater system runs on LP and/or 110-volt electric (includes (2) 950-watt heating elements)
- Ford® Transit Chassis 310-hp, 3.5L, V6 gas engine, 6-speed automatic transmission, 250-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Trailer Hitch4 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin wiring connector
- Stylized alloy wheels
- Radio/GPS Navigation/Rearview Monitor System Ford SYNC® 3, AM/FM radio, 6.5″ color multi-function display, leather-wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls and multi-function display, HD and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio capability (complimentary 6-month subscription included), lane departure warning system
- Cab seats armrests, adjustable headrest, and slide/swivel/recline (swivel on passenger seat only)
- Airbags driver and passenger front
- Cruise control
- 3-point seat belts
- Power steering w/telescoping tilt wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Front and cab window privacy blinds
- 19″ HDTV and Coach stereo system w/AM/FM radio, Bluetooth®, CD/DVD player, remote
- Amplified Jack® digital TV antenna
- LED ceiling lights
- Insulated nighter/screen shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted coach windows
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- Pedestal table
- Powered ventilator fan w/rain cover, electric lift, remote w/LCD screen, thermostat operation, and exhaust airflow (galley)
- Corian® countertop
- Microwave/convection oven w/touch controls
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover and heat shield
- Refrigerator/freezer, compressor-driven 12-volt
- Stainless steel sink w/glass cover
- Cold water filtration system (galley)
- Cabinets and overhead storage
- Flip-up countertop extension
- Flexible showerhead
- Medicine cabinet
- Fold-down sink
- Toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer
- Shower curtain
- Shower package w/showerpan
- Shower w/wall surround
- Tissue holder
- Towel ring
- Sliding tambour bath door
- Cross-coach sleeping (rear dinette)
- Powered armless patio awning w/LED lighting and wind sensor
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Service light (driver’s side) w/interior switch
- Exterior speaker system
- Stainless steel valance panel trim
- Side and rear screen door
- Aluminum driver cab step w/LED lighting
- Aluminum running boards (passenger w/LED lighting)
- Bike rack (adjustable width)
- Roof-mounted rack w/movable ladder
Heating & Cooling System
- 13,500 BTU high-efficiency roof air conditioner
- Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System w/(2) 850-watt elements
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 2-deep-cycle Group 31 batteries (AGM maintenance-free)
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 30-amp. power cord
- Exterior TV jack
- Exterior AC/DC receptacle
- 2,800-watt Cummins Onan® gas generator
- Energy Management System
- 100-watt solar panel battery charger w/controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
- LPG accessory connection (rear)
- Pressurized city water hookup
- Exterior wash station w/pump switch
- 10′ sewer hose
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Holding tank flushing system
- Heated drainage system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamp
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.) Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.