A Forza Fit For You
Have Any Questions?
Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
Flexibility to Meet Your Sleeping Needs – The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily convert the bedroom or living area spaces into bed configurations that accommodate your sleeping needs. For example, twin beds in the bedroom can be turned into a single queen-size bed. Or, in some floorplans, a sofa and dinette or bench seats and a dining table are easily made into a bed. There’s even a Flex Bed System that converts living area furniture into a lower bunk bed. No matter which Flex Bed System you choose, the sleeping arrangement can be just as easily switched back to its original setup.
Turn It Into What You Need – Versatile and comfortable, the inLounge™ becomes exactly what you need it to be. It starts as an inviting sofa that extends on both ends to create an even larger U-shaped sofa. Add the inTable and you have instant dining for six. When night falls, it folds out into a large bed providing a comfortable sleeping space for overnight guests.
So Handy in So Many Ways – The multi-functional inTable™ can meet your needs in a variety of ways. Need an end table, convenient storage space, and flexible dining for six? How about a coffee table or counter extension? The exclusive inTable by Winnebago Industries does it all.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Enjoy a Great Night’s Sleep, Rest Assured – The Ideal Rest Nouveau digital comfort control mattress makes sleeping a readily comfortable and restful experience. You can easily customize the firmness level that best suits your personal sleeping preference with his and her dual controls.
Experience the comfort of home while you’re away:
- Ultra-strength cover assists in moisture evaporation and management—eliminating bacterial growth for a healthier sleep environment.
- Ultra-supportive, self-adjusting sleep technology.
- Three compression flex zones provide high-performance body fit and support alignment for maximum pressure relief and comfort.
- Dual digital hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- Specifically formulated comfort layer for added full-body contouring and progressive head-to-toe support.
- Virtually silent Freedom-Air™ inflator operation.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Another Smart Solution: Our PowerLine Energy Management System – Another smart solution: our PowerLine Energy Management System. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave, and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived!
The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio – SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage™ – a Better Way to Store Your Gear. – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Turn Your Cab Into a Second Bedroom – The StudioLoft™ turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become an integral part of the living area.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
A Better Approach to Cab Seating – Winnebago’s exclusive Versa seats offer optimal seat base placement with enhanced range of motion, full-comfort adjustable height, and lumbar controls for superior seating comfort while driving. When parked, enjoy easy rotation towards the lounge to transition the seats into an integral part of the livability and functionality of the coach.
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||153||222||228||228|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||84||84||100||100|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||10||10||10||10|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||48/54||48/44||35/49(A)/51(B)||49/48(A)/51(B)|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||23||23||23||23|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||90||90||90||90|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||10,410||10,410||10,410||10,410|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||17,500||17,500||19,000||19,000|
Freightliner® XCS Chassis
- 26,000-lb. chassis, Allison® 6-speed automatic 2100 MH transmission (34T)
- 27,910-lb. chassis, Allison 6-speed automatic 2500 MH transmission (36G)
- 29,410-lb. chassis, Allison 6-speed automatic 2500 MH transmission (38F, 38W)
- 340-hp Cummins® ISB 6.7L
- NeWay® front air suspension
- V-Ride rear air suspension
- OptiView™ dash, digital instrument panel cluster
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Engine exhaust brake
- Rear cap engine intake screen
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- 7-pin trailer wiring
- Trailer Hitch6 10,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stainless steel wheel liners (34T)
- Stylized aluminum wheels (NA 34T)
- Slide room lock system
- Information display center
- Cab seats adjustable armrests, swivel, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable recline
- 6-way power assist driver & passenger seat pedestal
- 3-point seat belts
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System w/10.1″ LCD color touch screen, handheld remote, rear color camera, Sirius-XM®-ready, USB input, HDMI/MHL connectivity
- Cruise control
- 12-volt power supply for CB radio
- Powered MCD blackout roller visor/shade (front windshield)
- MCD blackout roller shade (driver and passenger windows)
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power mirrors w/defrost and sideview camera
- Power steering
- Powered stepwell cover (NA 34T)
- TRW® tilt/telescopic steering column w/foot-actuated pedal
- +Lounger passenger cab seat w/footrest and flip-up workstation
- SiriusXM® (includes 90-day trial subscription), receiver, remote, antenna
- JBL premium audio tuned 360-watt amplifier w/5 speakers including subwoofer
- 50″ HDTV
- TrueComfort+ Sofa Sleeper (NA 34T)
- RestEasy® loveseat (34T)
- BenchMark® Dinette
- Satellite system ready
- Multi-plex wall switches
- Digital TV amplified antenna system
- Home theater sound bar system
- Electric fireplace (38W)
- Blu-ray™ disc player
- LED ceiling lights
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- OnePlace® systems center
- Tinted, dual-glazed coach windows (NA 38F)
- Dual pane, frameless windows
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Washer and dryer prep
- Assist bar
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- USB chargers (cab, lounge, bedroom)
- Key/coat hooks by entrance door
- Washer and dryer (located in rear of master bath)
- Electric fireplace (34T, 36G, 38F)
- Powered StudioLoft™ w/privacy curtain, ladder, cargo net
- Winegard Trav’ler® automatic HDTV satellite system for DirecTV® and Dish® Network
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Corian® countertops and decorative backsplash
- 2-door residential refrigerator/freezer, icemaker w/flip travel latch
- Microwave/convection oven w/range fan and touch control
- 3-burner range top w/storage below
- Glass bi-fold range cover
- Bamboo sink covers
- Pantry (NA 36G)
- Shower 38″x30″
- Shower 40″x32″ (mid-coach) (38W)
- Laminate countertop
- One-piece fiberglass shower surround (NA 38W mid-coach shower)
- Flexible handheld showerhead
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer (electric flush in rear bath, 38F, 38W)
- Bamboo sink cover (38W)
- Powered roof vent(s)
- Medicine cabinet
- Linen cabinet (NA 38W)
- Tissue holder
- Towel bar(s)
- Towel ring(s)
- 28″ HDTV (38W)
- 32″ HDTV (34T, 38F)
- 40″ HDTV (36G)
- Queen bed w/innerspring mattress and storage below
- Bunk beds (38W)
- Bedspread and pillow shams
- Headboard (36G, 38F)
- Room divider curtain (38W bunk beds)
- Queen InnoMax® Eurotop Freedom air mattress w/controllers
- King InnoMax Eurotop Freedom air mattress w/controllers (36G, 38F)
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- 2nd powered patio awning w/LED lighting (34T)
- Powered entrance awning (NA 34T)
- Exterior compartment 110-volt duplex, TV antenna and 3-way A/V receptacles
- KeyOne® lock system
- LED porch light w/Interior switch
- Lighted storage compartments
- Automatic entrance steps
- Assist handle
- Lower front protective mask
- Pet Pal leash tie down
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin
- QuickPort service connection hatch
- Exterior entertainment center w/32″ HDTV
- Undercarriage lighting
Heating & Cooling System
- 2-13,500 BTU air conditioners (1 A/C, 1 A/C w/heat pump) (34T)
- 2-15,000 BTU air conditioners (1 A/C, 1 A/C w/heat pump) (NA 34T)
- 35,000 BTU ducted furnace (34T)
- 40,000 BTU ducted furnace (36G)
- 2-20,000 BTU ducted furnaces (38F, 38W)
- Service Center cable TV input, 50-amp power cord, shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch, portable satellite hookup
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger w/remote panel with coach battery disconnect switch
- 6,000-watt Cummins Onan® generator
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC/DC electrical distribution system
- 4 deep-cycle Group 31 Marine/RV batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis)
- PowerLine® Energy Management System
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Automatic generator start system
- Service Center pressurized city water hookup w/diverter fill, freshwater drain, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/pump switch, holding tank flushing system, 20′ sewer hose
- On-demand water pump
- 10-gallon LP 110-volt electric water heater w/electric ignition
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Water system winterization package
- Water system filtration package
- Tankless water heater w/recirculation pump (38F, 38W)
- Tankless water heater w/recirculation pump (34T, 36G)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamps
- Daytime running lamps
- Child seat tether anchor
- 36-month/100,000-mile basic limited warranty
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on fiberglass roof skin
See separate chassis warranty.
See your dealer for complete warranty information.