Experience the Freedom of the Open Road
Have Any Questions?
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived!
The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio
SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch
The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Spirit & Spirit Silver Specifications
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||44.5||60.4||73.1||45||95||80.7||108.3|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||40||40||40||40||44||44||44|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||40/45||21/24||21/26||35/39||37/30||37/57||30/30|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||18||18||18||18||18||18||18|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||55||55||55||55||55||55||55|
|GCWR6 (lbs.)||18,500 (A)|
|22,000 (B)||22,000 (B)||22,000 (B)||22,000 (B)|
|GVWR (lbs.)||11,500 (A)|
|14,500 (B)||14,500 (B)||14,500 (B)||14,500 (B)|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,600 (A)|
|5,000 (B)||5,000 (B)||5,000 (B)||5,000 (B)|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,800 (A)|
|9,600 (B)||9,600 (B)||9,600 (B)||9,600 (B)|
* Included with Premium Package
** Rear of Coach
A Ford E350 Chassis
B Ford E450 Chassis
- Ford® E350 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Ford E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (26A, 31D, 31G, 31K)
- 4-wheel ABS
- Rear auxiliary springs (31G)
- Trailer hitch6 7,500-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (22M, 22R, 25B, 26A, 31K), 350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (31D, 31G)
- Ford E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Rear auxiliary springs (26A, 31D, 31K)
- Hydraulic leveling jacks (front and rear) (31D, 31G, 31K)
- Electric stabilizing jacks (22M, 22R, 26A) (25B w/E450 chassis)
- Spare tire (NA 25B w/E350 Chassis)
Optional Package Upgrades
- Convenience Package front bunk ladder, bunk privacy curtain, additional deep-cycle, Group 24 battery, glass shower door (NA 31G), rear ladder, Radio/Rearview Monitor System (DVD receiver with 6.2” LCD color touch screen, Bluetooth®, Siri Eyes Free, SiriusXM® ready (requires available receiver w/antenna upgrade), Spotify®, AppRadio One, rear color camera), stainless steel wheel liners and valve extenders, black tank flushing system, TrueLevel™ monitoring system, full mosaic tile backsplash, recessed range w/conventional burners and glass covers (NA 22R)
- Premium Package (26A, 31D, 31G, 31K) Corian® countertop, galley w/stainless steel undermount sink and Corian sink cover, Primera cab seat covers, 40″ HDTV upgrade (31K), headboard upgrade (NA 26A), Dream Dinette™ table mechanism (31D, 31G), bedspread (NA 26A) w/pillow shams and fillers, power ventilator w/rain cover, electric lift, remote, exhaust airflow, DSI gas/electric water heater, dash appliqué, MCD solar/blackout roller shades (MCD blackout roller shades in bedroom), porcelain toilet w/sprayer, stainless steel bathroom sink, single-control faucets, window treatment upgrade, sofa pillows (NA 26A), frosted mirror refrigerator inserts, frosted mirror overhead door inserts, automatic generator change over switch
- Exterior Tailgate Package (31G) 32” HDTV, stereo w/remote, AM/FM radio, DVD player w/remote, two exterior speakers, radio antenna, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch, coiled water hose, quick-disconnect and sprayer head, refrigerator (2.6 cu. ft.), cabinet, LP QuickConnect, 110 V/AC receptacle
- Cab seats armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 12-volt powerpoint
- Power steering w/tilt and cruise control
- Power door locks
- Manual mirrors w/pivoting arms
- Cab mat
- Swivel cab seat pedestal (26A, 31D, 31K) (driver and passenger)
- Mirrors w/defrost, remote and video camera
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Pleated night shades (lounge, dinette, and bedroom)
- Mini blinds (galley, bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent (bedroom and front bunk area)
- Blackout cab divider curtain (22M, 22R, 25B, 31G)
- Front wraparound curtain (26A, 31D, 31K)
- Tinted windows
- Vinyl ceiling
- USB charger (dinette and bedroom)
- LED lighting
- 32″ HDTV w/DVD player
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Assist bar
- Dual-glazed, thermo-insulated windows (NA 25B w/E350 Chassis)
- Sofa sleeper (31D, 31K)
- Microwave oven w/touch control
- Vented range hood w/light
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer
- Pantry (NA 22R, 25B)
- Microwave/convection oven w/touch control (26A, 31D, 31G, 31K)
- 4-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker (31K)
- Large double-door refrigerator/freezer w/woodgrain paneling (26A, 31D, 31G, 31K)
- Shower 23″x34″ (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Shower 26″x30″ (26A, 31K)
- Shower 26″x38″ (31D)
- Shower 32″x32″ (31G)
- Shower door (31G)
- Flexible showerhead
- Towel ring(s)
- Powered roof vent
- Toilet w/foot pedal
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s)
- Towel bar(s) (31D, 31G)
- Double bed w/2″ foam mattress topper and mattress cover (22R, 25B)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress and mattress cover (22M, 26A)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress and bedspread (31D, 31G, 31K)
- Headboard (NA 26A)
- Bunk beds w/covered foam mattresses, mattress covers, storage compartment, and privacy curtains (31G)
- 24″ HDTV
- Bunk bed 24″ HDTV (31G)
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Running boards
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
- Patio awning
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Molded front cap (NA 25B w/E350 Chassis)
- Entertainment center w/ HDTV, DVD player, AM/FM radio, speakers (31D)
Heating & Cooling System
- 20,000 BTU furnace (22M, 22R, 25B)
- 30,000 BTU furnace (26A, 31D, 31G, 31K)
- Coleman®-Mach® 15 A/C
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
- Deep-cycle, Group 24 battery
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® Microquiet™ generator
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC/DC, 1,000-watt inverter w/remote panel
- Pressurized city water hookup w/tank fill
- On-demand water pump
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Heated electric drainage system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin8
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96″. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motor home is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.