The Head of the Class
Have Any Questions?
Eliminate Pain in the You–Know–Where – Presenting the dinette, reconsidered: the BenchMark® full comfort dinette. In place of the customary slab of foam, its seats feature innerspring construction like that found in fine furniture. The result is exceptionally comfortable dining — and since the BenchMark converts instantly from a dinette to a comfortable bed — exceptionally comfortable sleeping as well. And unlike ordinary dinettes that use side doors or drawers for storage, the BenchMark seats flip up, providing easy access to the storage underneath (as well as 40% more storage than a similar dinette with side-drawer access). Dining, sleeping, or storing, the BenchMark full comfort dinette leaves you sitting pretty.
The BIG Shower from Winnebago Industries lives up to its name. In fact, it might be an understatement. The BIG Shower dwarfs most traditional RV showers with a wide entrance and plenty of elbow room. Enjoy a refreshing rinse in the BIG Shower and you will never look at RV showers the same way again.
Infotainment is at your fingertips. – The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived! – The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
A Better Way to Manage Hoses and Cords – Say good–bye to wrestling power cords and water hoses through small holes. The QuickPort® service connection hatch makes hookups a snap—and helps keep your service area clean and tidy. It even allows the bay door to close with hookups connected.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
a Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Weights and Measures
|Exterior Storage2 (cu. ft.)||39||53||48||43|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity3 (gal.)||30||31||32||31|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||Continuous||Continuous||6||6|
|Optional Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||N/A||N/A||Continuous||Continuous|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray3 (gal.)||40/34||36/40||34/40||36/36|
|LP Capacity4 (gal.)||13||13||13||13|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||26.4||26.4||26.4||26.4|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,410||4,410||4,410||4,410|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,720||7,720||7,720||7,720|
Mercedes Benz® Sprinter Chassis
- 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine, 5-speed automatic tip-shift transmission, 220-amp. alternator
- Adaptive ESP® technology
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Trailer Hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners (NA 24G)
- Alcoa forged aluminum wheels (24G)
- Stylized chrome wheels (NA 24G)
- Alcoa forged aluminum wheels
- 2-point electric stabilizing system (Requires Alcoa forged aluminum wheels 24G, 24J, 24V)
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System DVD receiver with 6.2″ LCD color touch screen, handheld remote, iPod®/MP3 input, rear color camera, Bluetooth®, SiriusXM® ready, Spotify®; AppRadio One™
- Cab seats armrest, adjustable lumbar support, headrest, recline, swivel and slide
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 3-point seat belts
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signals
- Cruise control
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Pleated windshield blinds
- Dash appliqué package
- Large Screen Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 9″ touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (includes 90-day trial subscription), iPod/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth®, color rearview camera, USB connection
- 2 cab seat lounge cushions
- Sliding, pleated windshield blinds
- Mobileye® Collision Avoidance System
- JBL premium audio tuned 180-watt DSP amplifier with 5 speakers including subwoofer (24D requires Alcoa forged aluminum wheels)
- Stereo System AM/FM, alarm clock, CD/DVD player, input jack, Bluetooth®, 2 speakers and subwoofer
- 28″ HDTV (NA 24D)
- 32″ HDTV (24D)
- LED lights
- Satellite system ready
- Systems monitor panel
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Roof vent w/electric lift and ventilator fan, rain cover, remote control (NA w/available powered skylight)
- Mini blinds (galley)
- Skylight w/shade
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Tinted coach windows
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Vinyl flooring throughout (24G front to bedroom)
- Assist bar
- USB charger
- Powered skylight/roof vent w/sliding screen and pleated shade (24D requires Alcoa forged aluminum wheels)
- Dual-pane acrylic windows
- Laminate countertops
- Microwave/convection oven w/touch control
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover
- Double-door compressor refrigerator/freezer
- Cold water filtration system
- Water-pump switch w/light
- Pantry (24D)
- Double sink w/2 sink covers
- Frosted galley backsplash w/accent lighting
- Shower 23″x34″ (24D)
- Shower 25.5″x36″ (24G)
- Shower 26″x30″ (24J)
- Shower 19″x28″x34″ (24V)
- Retractable, self-cleaning shower screen
- Shower light w/wall switch
- Flexible showerhead
- Shower skylight
- Porcelain toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer (24J, 24V)
- Toilet w/foot pedal (24D)
- Porcelain toilet w/electric flush (24G)
- Powered roof vent w/rain cover
- Towel ring(s)
- Towel bar(s) (NA 24D)
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s) (24D, 24J)
- Medicine cabinet
- Corner bed w/headboard, foam mattress, mattress cover, and access to storage below (24J)
- Queen bed w/memory foam mattress and mattress cover (24G)
- Flex Bed System twin beds/king bed w/foam mattresses and access to storage below (24V)
- Murphy+ Bed w/queen mattress, Euro-suspension system, gel topper (24D)
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Room divider curtain (NA 24G)
- 24″ HDTV (NA 24D)
- FROLI® deluxe sleep system (24J, 24V)
- Automatic entrance door step(s)
- LED porch light w/interior switch
- Stepwell light w/interior switch
- Front and rear mud flaps
- Premium high-gloss skin
- Powered patio awning w/LED lights (full-body paint option includes metal wrap)
- Lighted storage compartments
- Exterior speakers
- Ladder (NA 24G)
- Bike rack (24D requires Alcoa forged aluminum wheels)
Heating & Cooling
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner
- 20,000 BTU low-profile furnace
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner w/heat pump
- Service Center light, cable TV input, 30-amp. power cord, portable satellite dish hookup, QuickPort® service connection hatch
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Exterior AC duplex
- Exterior antenna jack
- Battery disconnect system (coach)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- 2 deep-cycle, Group 24 RV batteries
- 3,600-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ LP generator
- 1,000-watt pure sine wave DC/AC inverter
- (2) 100-watt solar panel/battery charger w/controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
- 3,200-watt Cummins Onan® diesel generator
- Service Center color-coded labels, pressurized city water hookup/tank diverter valve, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch
- 10′ sewer hose
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- 6-gal. 110-volt/LP water heater w/Energy Management System (NA 24G, 24D)
- Tankless water heater (24D, 24G)
- Permanent-mount LP Tank w/remote fill w/power switches
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- Lockable water tank fill
- Sewage pump macerator (24V)
- Holding tank flushing system
- Heated drainage system
- Tankless water heater (24J, 24V)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor (NA 24V)
- High-mount brake lamps
- Daytime running lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty7
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure7
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin7
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.