One of the first motorhomes in its class built on the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis, the Winnebago Era® launched a whole new “era” of upscale touring. Now, with an available 4WD option and other enhancements, the Era continues to raise the bar. The four Era floorplans offer a variety of seating, sleeping, bathing, and cooking options, accented by premium contemporary interior styling, sumptuous Ultraleather™ furnishings, and dimmable LED lighting. Full galleys feature stainless steel appliances and a compressor-powered refrigerator for optimal cooling performance. Outside, a powered patio awning, LED lighting, and exterior speakers make it easy to relax, while the expandable solar power system helps keep the power flowing, even when you’re off the grid. Tour in style and camp in luxury: see the world in your Winnebago Era.
Have Any Questions
A Fuel Efficient, Van-Style RV
The Class B market continues to grow, in large part due to the success of the Era®. Its combination of fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and high-end features has introduced a whole new set of enthusiasts to the van-style RV. With its Mercedes-Benz® diesel engine, driving your Era is a pure joy. Arrive at your destination safely and on time with the help of the Radio/Rearview Monitor with 6” touchscreen and the available Rand McNally RV GPS. Each floorplan offers a full-featured galley and swivel cab seats that increase your functional living space while parked. Inside, you’ll find LED ceiling lights, MCD blackout roller shades, and Corian® countertops, while an awning with LED lighting will keep the outdoor fun going well into the night.
Take A 360 Degree Tour
Premium comfort for every season.
The efficient Alde® Compact 3010 is a hydronic heat and hot water system that provides premium comfort for every season. Soft and even heat is distributed silently by Alde’s radiant heat technology using convectors that are strategically integrated into the design of the Era 70C interior optimizing storage space while creating a comfortable and natural warm environment. Plenty of hot water for showers and galley use is provided by the hot water system integrated into the Alde Compact 3010 comfort system. All the features and levels of comfort can be controlled by the touch screen panel located inside the vehicle, including programming night time and morning temperature settings and selecting between propane and/or 110V electric function.
Flexibility to Meet Your Sleeping Needs – The Flex Bed System allows you to quickly and easily convert the bedroom or living area spaces into bed configurations that accommodate your sleeping needs. For example, twin beds in the bedroom can be turned into a single queen-size bed. Or, in some floorplans, a sofa and dinette or bench seats and a dining table are easily made into a bed. There’s even a Flex Bed System that converts living area furniture into a lower bunk bed. No matter which Flex Bed System you choose, the sleeping arrangement can be just as easily switched back to its original setup.
Infotainment is at your fingertips.
The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, and so much more.
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Our Vision. Your Safety.™
Mobileye® is the technology leader in Collision Avoidance Systems, advancing driver safety through collision prevention and mitigation. Mobileye’s unique vision-based platform is an all-in-one system that analyzes the risk of forward collision, lane departure, headway/following time, excessive speed and pedestrian hazards. When a threat is detected, Mobileye warns the driver with simple visual and audible alerts in real time – giving the driver time to make necessary corrections to avoid potential collisions or mitigate their severity.
Get Connected to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio – SiriusXM satellite radio brings you over 140 commercial-free channels, full of live sports coverage, live traffic and weather reports, and the best in news, talk, and entertainment. High-altitude satellites ensure crystal-clear programming wherever your travels take you.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
Smart Storage™ – a Better Way to Store Your Gear. – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
More Comfort on the Move
Truma is the innovative system supplier for motorhomes, travel trailers and mobile applications. The company offers “more comfort on the move” and a comprehensive product portfolio in the fields of heating, water and air conditioning systems as well as LP and power supply. Truma also manufactures remote-controlled maneuvering systems for travel trailers. Truma stands out thanks to the high quality of its products, the exemplary service and close proximity to its customers.
Your home away from home should feel like home.
Winnebago Industries cab seats, sofas, loungers, and more can be covered in premium, soft Ultraleather™ fabric. Ultraleather gives you the softness, comfort, and luxury that is more durable than leather and incredibly easy to clean. Made with proprietary technology that combines four material layers including PVC-free polycarbonates, it has been tested and proven to surpass competitive fabrics for integrity and durability. Plus, Ultraleather offers superior thermal comfort—creating a comfortable, neutral body temperature regardless of the setting. With Ultraleather, you can stay pleasantly protected from the bumps, spills, and scrapes of life on the road.
Click here to watch the Winnebago Ultrafabrics Feature Video.
|Freshwater Tank Capacity (gal.)||25||25||25|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||2.6||2.6||2.6|
|Holding Tank Capacity — Black (gal.)||8||9||9|
|Holding Tank Capacity — Gray (gal.)||26||19||19|
|LP Capacity (lbs.)||67.68||67.68||67.68|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||24.5||24.5||24.5|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,410||4,410||4,410|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||7,720||7,720||7,720|
Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Chassis
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Chassis
- 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine, 7G-Tronic automatic transmission, 220-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Trailer Hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin wiring connector
- Spare tire
- On-demand 4WD w/Hi/Lo Range
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- MBUX Touchscreen Multimedia Infotainment Center w/navigation, interactive voice interface, Wi-Fi hotspot and rear camera
- Ultraleather® covered cab seats, armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest, and slide/swivel/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Dual airbags
- DISTRONIC PLUS® (adaptive cruise control)
- Power steering w/tilt and telescoping wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Folding privacy screens for cab door windows
- Appliqué package
- Keyless entry w/remote
- Blind spot monitoring
- Collision avoidance system
- Traffic sign assist
- Crosswind assist
- Active lane keeping assist
- Active brake assist
- Rain sensor w/integrated wet wiper system
- 24″ HDTV
- OmniGo™ omni-directional, amplified HDTV antenna
- Continuous tracklighting w/dimmer switch
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted coach windows
- Removable companion seats w/swivel and slide (70B, 70X)
- Removable pedestal table Sofa/bed (70A)
- Touch screen systems monitor panel
- Multiplex lighted wall switches w/master light switch and control via Precision Plex app for Android/iOS
- Deluxe powered ventilator fan w/rain cover
- USB charging points
- Flip-up countertop extension (70A)
- Corian® solid-surface countertop Decorative backsplash (70B)
- Microwave oven w/ touch control (70A)
- Microwave convection oven w/ touch control (NA 70A)
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover (70A)
- 3-burner range w/glass top and stainless steel sink (NA 70A)
- 2-door compressor driven refrigerator/freezer (70A, 70B)
- Single door compressor driven refrigerator/freezer (70X)
- Stainless steel sink w/folding faucet and glass cover (70A)
- Bamboo sink cover and cutting board (NA 70A)
- Cold water purification system
- Wet bath 24″x43″
- Flexible showerhead
- Shower curtain
- Toilet w/foot pedal and sprayer
- Tissue holder
- Stainless steel sink
- Powered roof vent
- Removable clothing rod
- Shower mat
- Twin beds w/Flex Bed System (70A)
- 24″ HDTV w/remote (70A)
- Wardrobe (70A)
- Powered sofa/bed (70B, 70X)
- Deluxe sleep system (70A)
- Sliding entrance door
- Side screen door
- Rear screen door
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Slideout compartment tray (access from rear door) (70A)
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Running boards, rocker trim w/mud guard
- Rear mud guards
- Exterior speaker system
- Luggage rack
Heating & Cooling System
- Coleman®-Mach® 10 NDQ air conditioner
- Truma Combi® Eco Plus Heating System w/(2) 850-watt electric heating elements
- AC/DC load center/converter
- 2-deep cycle Group 31 batteries (AGM maintenance free)
- Coach battery disconnect system
- 200-watt solar panel/battery charger
- 45-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- Exterior TV jack
- Exterior AC/DC receptacles
- 2,500-watt Cummins Onan® LP generator
- 1,000-watt Pure Sine Wave inverter
- Exterior Service Center city water hookup/tank diverter valve, drainage valves, sewer hose (w/shut-off 70B, 70X) valve and exterior wash station w/pump switch
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve (NA 70M) and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- 12-volt macerator sewage pump (70B, 70X)
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- LPG accessory connection
- Holding tank flushing system
- Child seat tether anchors (70B, 70X)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Daytime running lamps
- High-mount brake lamp
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty