Introducing the all-new, all-weather Winnebago® Solis.™ It’s designed to be as versatile as it is affordable, whether you’re cruising beachside or camping slope-side. Built on the fuel-efficient Ram Promaster® chassis, the Solis features all-season insulation and plumbing, a space extending rear annex and a heated bathroom. In addition to the cross-coach sleeping below, the fiberglass pop-top easily expands your sleeping space, offers panoramic views and provides a restful night’s sleep with the innovative FROLI® sleep system. With its heavy duty vinyl flooring, recirculating hot water system, below floor storage, two exterior wash stations and an adjustable table to take in all the views – it’s clear, the Solis can adapt to any adventure.
Have Any Questions
|Freshwater Tank Capacity (gal.)||21||21|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||2.6||2.6|
|Holding Tank Capacity — Gray (gal.)||20||20|
|LP Capacity (lbs.)||24.96||24.96|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||24||24|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||4,629||4,629|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||5,291||5,291|
|Cassette Toilet Capacity (gal.)||5||5|
- Ram ProMaster® 280-hp, 3.6L V6 gas engine, 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission, 180-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Trailer Hitch 3,500-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 4-pin wiring connector
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System 5″ LCD color touch screen, steering wheel controls, color rear camera, USB ports
- Cab seats adjustable headrest, slide/swivel/recline, and driver’s side right armrest
- Airbags driver and passenger
- Cruise control
- 3-point seat belts
- Power assist steering
- Manual adjust mirrors (59P)
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal (59PX)
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Front and cab window privacy panels
- LED ceiling lights
- Tinted coach windows
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent (lounge)
- Removable pedestal table
- Below floor storage (lounge, bedroom)
- Reading lights
- Roof wiring access port
- Dinette seating w/3-point seat belts
- USB charging ports
- Zipped window coverings
- Heavy duty vinyl flooring throughout
- Gear space w/L-track cargo tie down system (59PX)
Specifications are subject to change without notification.
- Laminate countertop
- Pull-out countertop extension
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover
- Single door compressor-driven refrigerator/freezer 12-volt
- Stainless steel sink
- Spice Rack
- Flexible showerhead
- Removable clothes rod
- Swiveling cassette toilet
- Shower curtain
- Shower w/wall surround
- Tissue holder
- Murphy+ bed w/access to storage below and mattress cover
- Deluxe powered ventilator fan
- Slat bed system
- Movable table (only available w/Murphy+ bed option)
- Sofa/bed w/two 3-point seat belts (59P)
- Pop-top sleeping area w/FROLI® sleep system
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Driver and passenger side service light
- Assist bar
- Side screen door
- Rear screen door
- Aluminum running board w/logoed tread and pet loop attachment
- Rod and privacy screen (provided for rear annex)
Heating & Cooling System
- Truma Combi® Eco Heating System
- Coleman®-Mach® 10 NDQ air conditioner w/directional vents (59PX)
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 2 deep-cycle Group 31 batteries (AGM maintenance-free)
- Cummins Onan® QG 2,800-watt gas generator (59PX)
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 30-amp. power cord
- 220-watt flexible surface solar panel w/controller
- Exterior wash station (located behind passenger seat)
- 10′ sewer hose
- On-demand water pump
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Fresh water sight glass
- Heated drainage system
- Water center control panel includes all control valves, connection points and exterior wash station (located inside right rear door)
- Eco-Hot™ water system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor (only available w/sofa/bed option)
- Fog lamps (59PX)
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty
The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of our vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96-inches. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96-inches in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.
- Sleeping capacity is the maximum based on a specific floorplan.
The new Solis 59PX floor plan will help take your adventures even farther. The 59PX has many new upgrades such as a generator, air conditioner, and more cargo space. The Solis 59PX includes the following upgrades:
Ram 3500 Chassis The Ram 3500 Extended chassis provides an additional 18” x 72” rear cargo space, perfect for storing your gear or bicycles.
Coleman Mach 10 NDQ Air Conditioner The quiet and efficient Coleman Mach 10 Air Conditioner delivers superior cooling performance throughout the coach.
Onan 2.8KW Generator New and Improved Onan 2.8KW Generator is Lightweight, Compact and Quiet. The generator can power your Air Conditioner and all 110V outlets.
Interior Cargo L-Tracks Interior Cargo L-Tracks provide tie-down points to secure your gear. Maximize the additional cargo space with the adjustable rings located on the floor, walls, and ceiling.