A Motorhome for the Whole Family!
Have Any Questions?
Day or Night – The smooth-operating MCD solar/blackout roller shades set the ideal atmosphere in your coach, day or night. Besides providing ideal light and privacy, MCD solar/blackout roller shades offer upscale looks and performance and are easier to operate and clean than traditional pleated shades.
Control It All at OnePlace – The OnePlace® systems center allows you to monitor and control key systems from one convenient location. No more walking back and forth between the thermostat and generator, it’s all in one spot. The OnePlace panel features a streamlined appearance with a digital panel that is easy to read and operate. Stop the runaround with the OnePlace systems center.
Another Smart Solution: Our PowerLine Energy Management System – Another smart solution: our PowerLine Energy Management System. When your air conditioner is running, your spouse is using the microwave, and your granddaughter turns on the hair dryer, this will not trigger a system overload. PowerLine temporarily turns off one or more of your vehicle’s “postponable” appliances—and automatically returns power once the load returns to normal.
The next class of polyurethane fabrics has arrived! – The Primera® Collezione is the first collection in a newly-created category of value-engineered polyurethanes from Ultrafabrics®. Utilizing performance-equipped polymers and a sturdy rayon/polyester blended backcloth, Primera’s construction meets or exceeds demanding performance standards. This fabric is the ideal upholstery solution with proven stain resistance and durability.
Make the Most of Every Inch – The SmartSpace design philosophy encourages the use of innovative features to make the most efficient use of the available space in each coach. This design philosophy has led to the creation of features such as the BenchMark® full comfort dinette that has hidden storage compartments below the flip-up seats, full-extension drawer slides, and an extendable sectional sofa found in several of our coaches. From the Rest Easy multi-position lounge to the unique pull-out pantries, you’ll find a variety of SmartSpace features across our entire lineup of motorhomes.
A Better Way to Store Your Gear – Smart Storage places bulky systems and tanks in improved configurations, leaving more room for basement storage. Exterior storage is also easy to access with innovative features such as a large trunk with multiple doors and sliding storage trays on select models. Other clever features you might find include a storage well with a drain plug and a compartment cover that converts into a picnic table.
Turn Your Cab Into a Second Bedroom – The StudioLoft™ turns the cab of your coach into a second bedroom. It features a large bed that drops down from the ceiling for instant sleeping space. A curtain wraps around the bed for privacy. The cab seats fold back to sit beneath the bed. When the StudioLoft is tucked into the ceiling, the chairs raise up and rotate to become an integral part of the living area.
Creating Coaches of Lasting Beauty – Unlike some manufacturers, we use steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. We mount our windshields securely in steel with nonhardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced laser alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, we ensure a sturdy, square foundation.
Always Accurate – Mirus™ detector cell technology ensures accurate freshwater and wastewater tank level readings. Mirus detector cells produce a micro-electrical field that detects liquid levels from outside the tank. No more probes to corrode or clog. Just true, accurate readings time after time.
Exceptional Finish and Unsurpassed Protection in One. – Valspar Resistovar Conversion Varnish is specifically formulated to provide an exceptional finish that includes enhanced UV protection and superior scratch, chemical, and moisture resistance. Valspar’s Resistovar Conversion Varnish surpasses all KCMA performance standards.
A Better Approach to Cab Seating – Winnebago’s exclusive Versa seats offer optimal seat base placement with enhanced range of motion, full-comfort adjustable height, and lumbar controls for superior seating comfort while driving. When parked, enjoy easy rotation towards the lounge to transition the seats into an integral part of the livability and functionality of the coach.
Weights & Measures
|Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.)||133||145||147||124|
|Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.)||51||70||70||64|
|Water Heater Capacity (gal.)||6||6||6||6|
|Holding Tank Capacity – Black/Gray4 (gal.)||50/45||40/61||43/59||41/57|
|LP Capacity5 (gal.)||18||18||18||18|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||80||80||80||80|
|GAWR – Front (lbs.)||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000|
|GAWR – Rear (lbs.)||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000|
Ford F53 Chassis
- 3-valve Triton® V10 engine SEFI, TorqShift™ 6-speed automatic transmission w/tow/haul, 175-amp. alternator
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Trailer Hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Rear valve stem extensions
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System 6.2″ LCD color touch screen, iPod®/iPad/iPhone control, Android® compatible, rear color camera, Bluetooth®
- Primera® cab seats w/two-position armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline/swivel
- 3-point seat belts
- Removable utility table
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost
- Powered MCD blackout roller visor/shade (front windshield)
- MCD blackout roller shade (driver and passenger windows)
- Driver/passenger snap on vinyl closeout covers
- Cruise control
- Map light
- Dash workstation w/USB and 12-volt powerpoint
- Motor cover w/integrated snack tray
- Instrument panel
- Video camera system w/side view activation from turn signal
- 40″ HDTV
- Video Selection System
- Amplified digital TV antenna system
- Satellite system ready
- Tinted windows
- MCD blackout roller shades
- OnePlace® systems monitor
- Powered roof vent
- LED lights
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Entrance assist handle
- Framed wall mirror (NA 31BE)
- Sofa/bed (29VE, 32YE)
- Powered StudioLoft™ bed (w/ladder)
- Thermoform countertops w/decorative backsplash
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer (29VE)
- Large, 2-door refrigerator/freezer (27PE, 31BE, 32YE)
- Microwave oven w/touch controls
- 3-burner glass top range w/oven, flush with countertop
- Stainless steel double sink
- Powered ventilator ceiling fan
- Large 4-door refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker, cold water purification system (32YE)
- Thermoform countertop w/decorative backsplash
- Flexible showerhead
- Textured glass shower door (NA 27PE)
- Shower door w/retractable screen (27PE)
- Toilet w/foot pedal
- Powered roof ventilator fan
- Towel rack mounted inside of door
- Towel bar(s) (NA 27PE)
- Towel ring(s)
- Robe hook(s)
- Tissue holder
- Linen cabinet (32YE)
- Medicine cabinet
- King bed w/foam mattress and storage below (27PE, 32YE)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress and storage below (29VE, 31BE)
- Bunk beds w/foam mattresses, mattress covers, and privacy curtain (31BE)
- Powered ventilator fan (29VE, 31BE)
- Room divider curtain (27PE)
- Optional Equipment 2 DVD players w/10.1″ LCD monitors and headphones (31BE bunk beds)
- 24″ HDTV (29VE, 31BE, 32YE)
- 32″ HDTV (27PE)
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin
- Automatic entrance door steps and screen door
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Entertainment center 32″ HDTV w/remote and speakers (27PE, 31BE, 32YE)
- Entertainment center 39″ HDTV w/remote and speakers (29VE)
- Tailgate package (29VE, 31BE)
- Front mud flaps
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Lighted storage compartments
- Entry assist handle
- PetPal leash tie down
- Tailgate Package refrigerator, 3-drawer cabinet, LED lights, portable grill w/folding stand, Quick-Connect LP hose, stainless steel sink, ice chest with drain plug, silverware tray, wall-mounted bottle opener, garbage bag holder, paper towel holder (29VE, requires ordering the 1000-watt inverter option)
Heating & Cooling System
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner w/ChillGrille™
- 30,000 BTU low-profile furnace (NA 32YE)
- 35,000 BTU low-profile furnace (32YE)
- Cooling Upgrade Package w/two AC receptacles, 50-amp. power cord, 5,500-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator (29VE, 32YE)
- AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- 2 deep-cycle Marine/RV Group 24 batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC duplex receptacle
- Cable TV input
- Exterior antenna jack
- DC receptacles
- 1,000-watt inverter (29VE, 31BE)
- 1,000-watt inverter (27PE, 32YE)
- Service Center colored labels, pressurized city water hookup w/diverter valve, drainage valves, 10′ sewer hose
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- On-demand water pump
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- LPG accessory connection (patio) (29VE)
- Water system filtration package
- Holding tank flushing system (black tank only)
- Child seat tether anchor (forward facing dinette seat)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- High-mount brake lamp
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
- 10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin8
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96.” In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96″ in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.