Winnebago Accessibility Enhanced motorhomes
For more than three decades, Winnebago has offered customization services for wheelchair customers. Building on that experience Winnebago is now proud to be the only RV manufacturer to build motorhomes specifically designed for those with physical challenges. The Accessibility Enhanced line provides features like roll-in bathrooms, conveniently located controls, wheelchair lift, and more.
The Accessibility Enhanced line is offered in three Class A models including the Intent, Adventurer, and Forza. The Intent and Adventurer are both gas-powered motorhomes built on a Ford® F53 Chassis. A 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty and 36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure, providing you with a piece of mind. The Forza falls into the diesel pusher category. Built on the Freightliner® XCS Chassis and is backed by Winnebagos amazing 3-year/100,000 mile warranty.
Accessibility Enhanced Floorplans
Winnebago is one of the only RV manufacturers to build motorhomes specifically designed for those with physical challenges. One of the main features is a Ricon S-Series platform wheelchair lift with 800-pound lifting capacity. The lift includes wall-mount and key-fob remote controls allowing you to independently enter and exit the coach.
In the bedroom, a 23″ high bed with Ideal Rest Digital Control mattress makes an easier transfer to and from a wheelchair. The bed also features controls to raise and lower the head of the bed.
The bathroom is designed with a large roll-in style shower, expanded toilet area, vertical-mount assist bar, and adjustable height shower head.
Accessibility Enhancement Features
- Platform wheelchair lift with 800-pound lifting capacity
- Powered roll-up lift door
- Wall-mount and key-fob remote controls allow the user to independently enter and exit the coach
- Expanded hallway and toilet areas for greater accessibility
- Large roll-in shower with assist bar and available folding bench seat
- Electric adjustable queen bed
- TV placement
- Microwave placement
- Remote-control roof vents
- Light and generator switch placement
- Faucet controls and adjustable showerhead
- Systems monitor placement
- Power transfer seat option
The Winnebago Accessibility Enhanced motorhomes pave the way for those with physical challenges to get out and enjoy the open road. If you would like to learn more information you can visit our Accessibility Enhanced model page or contact us below.