Airstream Atlas Tommy Bahama® Edition
Like the Tommy Bahama Special Edition Travel Trailer and Interstate Touring Coach, the new Atlas Tommy Bahama is beautifully designed and full of best-in-class features. The moment you step inside, you’ll be greeted by Tommy Bahama’s island-themed decor and everything you need to relax in ultimate comfort.
Atlas Tommy Bahama at a Glance:
- Overall Length 24’ 9”
- Overall Width 8’ 3”
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Chassis
- Mercedes-Benz 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel engine
- 16-18 MPG estimated highway
- Ultraleather® seating
- Power tilting wooden Oceanair window shades
- Villa® Power Sofa with integrated Murphy bed
- Froli® ergonomic bed support system
- Glass cabinet for bottles and glasses
- Air Ride suspension
- Power stabilizer jacks
- Chrome package
- Power armless awning with auto-retract
- Power entry step with hidden design
The Atlas is built on the Mercedes-Benz chassis and is one of most luxurious Touring Coach’s to date, with 50+ best-in-class features. The Atlas is the first Airstream to offer a power slide-out, creating additional room inside to relax as well as a Murphy style bed. To take the luxurious design a step farther the Atlas Tommy Bahama features wood cabinets, subtle tropical graphics, wood blinds, and a shutter-style bathroom door to create an island feel no matter where you are.
No island getaway would be complete without a built-in bar cabinet. The Tommy Bahama edition gets the laid back life started in style with a complementary Accessory Kit complete with chairs, cooler, Marlin Mug set, and glassware. With a beautiful design inside and out, the Tommy Bahama Special Edition offers the sleekest, most stylish way to fulfill your spirit of adventure.