1. Duct Tape. Can be used for many temporary fixes while on the road.
2. Silicone Spray Lube. Used to keep any rubber gaskets from sticking. (Windows, fan lids etc.)
3. Tool Kit. Assortment of screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches and sockets.
4. Tire Gauge. Used to check tire pressures (including spare tire).
5. 12 Volt Air Compressor. Can be used to inflate tire pressure to recommended manufacturer’s specifications. (Recommended before, during, and after a trip).
6. Tire Tools. Torque wrench, breaker bar, correct size socket for your RV’s lug nuts, leveling blocks (used to raise one wheel off the ground on any dual axle), bottle jack.
7. Teflon Tape. Used to seal any minor plumbing leaks.
8. Utility Knife. Can be used for a number of different applications.
9. First Aid Kit. Accidents happen.
10. The most comfortable lounge chair money can buy. This is arguably the most important item on this list. Get out there, sit back and enjoy your new RV!