Colonial Camper’s Corner: Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
COLONIAL CAMPER’S CORNER: Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Surprise the family with Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles. With little more than your RV’s refrigerator/freezer and an electric mixer, these tasty treats are quick and easy. Dipped in chocolate and topped with pumpkin spice, these Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles are a big hit!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Bittersweet Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add graham crumbs, sugar and 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into 22 (1-inch) balls, using about 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture for each ball. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip cream cheese balls, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate, turning until evenly coated with chocolate. Return to baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.